Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Little Red Riding In The Hood

this is a spinoff of little red riding hood......so enjoy and plz comment

Chapter 1 - Little Red Riding In The Hood

Chapter 1 - Little Red Riding In The Hood
       
                        Little Red Riding in the Hood
                                        
        There once lived a boy named Red due to his unique red star-shaped birthmark around his navel. This boy wasn’t wealthy, jolly, nor anywhere near the word optimistic and its synonyms. Infact, Red was an Emo. That didn’t matter to him though because he knew he wasn’t a dimwit like most people who lived in the hood with him. This fact made Red confident.
        One night Red was gliding down the narrow concrete streets of the hood on his skateboard glaring in disgust at the moldy brown buildings. Red detested this section of the hood because it had an unspeakable odor, the buildings seemed like were decaying, and the willow trees branches appeared like long snaky arms trying to grab him. Yet Red was there on his skateboard trying to deliver a letter. Yes, the only reason he was on the streets so long after the sun had set was because had to deliver a letter to his grandfather.
        Red ruffled his rowdy ebony hair as he thought of ways to pass the time. Ideas soon poured into Red’s mind, but his thoughts came to a halt when the streetlight over head flickered.
        ‘ Stupid streetlight, I have no time for something as trivial as that light bulb!’ Red thought to himself as he was looking for the street he was supposed to turn on.
        ‘ Why am I on Cherry St. When im supposed to be on Lollipop St., maybe I’m lost?’ Red pondered.
        A voice broke Red’s thoughts. “ Do you want some candy little boy?” then a guy with pale skin and stringy raven hair walked out from the shadows.
        “ Who are you?” Red asked repulsed.
        “ I’m Wolf. Now answer my question!” Wolf demanded while smirking.
       Red simply answered, “ I hate candy.”
        Wolf grimaced and asked. “ Then what do you desire?”
        This made the boy think. “ Revenge against my grandfather for making me deliver this to him.”
        “ But, revenge is sweet like candy.” the pale man remarked grinning.
        Wolf’s remark made Red sweat drop, “ What do I have to do to make you go away?”
        A twisted smile made its way onto Wolf’s face, “ All I want is that sexy body of yours.”
        Red’s left eye twitched, “ Can’t I just give you an autograph or something?”
        “ No!” Wolf screamed.
        “ That’s it I’m going to my grandfather’s house!” Red angrily retorted. After that red left to continue his quest to his grandfather”s house, but little did Red know that the Wolf knew a shortcut
        When Red arrived to his grandfather’s residence he knocked on the door.
        “Come in,” a voice suggested. Red walked in the auburn room only to find Wolf in his grandfather’s red and black checkered pj’s.
        Red sweat dropped, “ Do you think that disguise can fool me?” then Red did a round house kick and hit Wolf in the jaw.
       Red yelled, “ Get out of here and never come back!” Wolf then ran out of the house screaming like little girl.



                                        The End?

Moral: Stay away from strangers specifically pale freaky ones who have a fetish for little .
boys.


















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment