Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ProxyFirstChapter

Two friends end up traveling to a land and during which One dies and another becomes a fox(person)

Chapter 1 - ProxyFirstChapter

Chapter 1 - ProxyFirstChapter
        On the surface of venus there lived a man. He had quite an appetite, but the mean, mean venus only producing gas squashed the man because he did not belong there.

        In another time and another place, Flint was just waking up from his slumber. Upon awaking and remembering who he was, He jumped out of bed onto the the window ledge. In only his Pj's which consisted of yesterdays wears. Wondering what he had just done Flint slipped off the window-ledge and sludged over to the phone to contact his freind for another uneventful day. About an hour later after getting ready Flint met up with Rusty near their usual meeting spot, near the old bridge (ye old bridge).

        Rusty explained with his hands how he heard something on the news about a phenomina that was sweeping the country. Flint asked," Who are you?" and Rusty responded by running away. This happened all the time supposedly and so Flint was on his own.

        Walking past a store he saw with his green eyes a gem lodged into a stick. Being the type to like strange things he asked the store owner about it, The store owner replied," It is one of our true eye catchers for people coming into this store and the reason we have so many slaves. Confused at this remark for a moment for thats all the time the store owner needed to shove Flint into a cage like room and trap him in there. "But...," it was too late for the so called owner had flipped the sign on the window to closed and left his sights.

        Meanwhile...Rusty was busy making a trap out of wood to catch anything smaller then himself. After completion he looked at it in awe, In the park bystanders simply passed the nightmare of ropes without too much concern. Waiting untill nightfall Rusty decided to check up on his creation. Almost imediatly he knew there was something wrong, the branch which would have flung the small animal onto the arranged pile of sharp sticks seamed to be calapsed from something overweight and motionless. Peering at the figure from a distance Rusty shouted at the thing. A woman from a building next door opened her window and started yelling at the startled fuzzy jacket wearing boy about how late it was and how she had to get up the next morning early and how she would call the police etc...

        Flint was startled awake by a racket of the woman. Rusty looked away from the woman and shot a shocked look at Flint who was squirming in the so called trap, Pain! suddenly errupted through Flints body. The arranged sharp sticks were sticking out of his left arm and was causing Flint to bleed profoundly. Rusty seeing all this lunged at the trap and quickly demolished it, Ripping through the ropes and breaking branches to free his strangly caught friend. Flint collapsed on his shoulder and passed out due to lack of blood.

        Awaking the next day Flint found himself in a strange environment. Staring at a few familiar objects, he found he was in his friends apartment which was not so different then his except the mess on the floor and everywhere. Getting up from the mattress that was on the ground (this was Rustys bed) he looked a little harder on the floor to see Rusty in a blanket on the floor. Remembering the occurances from yesterday, he wondered if it was all a dream. Then a familiar pain crept back into his left arm, Looking at it and seeing dried blood he cringed but right next to that were the wooden spikes still lodged in to his poor arm. At this Flint gave out a startled yelp startling Rusty awake. Flint staggered out of bed to the bathroom. Thoughts were still far from his head, but the thing that bugged him the most was why Rusty didn't bother to pull these spikes out or even disenfect my wounds. Rusty was now looking through the doorway at him. Angrily Flint said,"WHY DIDN'T YOU FIX THIS!" At this Rusty simply replied,"What was I supposed to do?" at this Flint stepped closer to him,"WHAT ABOUT THE HOSPITAL!" "They might have done something to you," he replied "LIKE FIX ME," I said "why dont you look at yourself in the mirror," Rusty spoke with a smirk. At this Flint looked from his reflected arm to his head, this was unbelievable. He touched them and they wiggled! Flint had fox ears! or so it seemed. He tugged at one but it was firmly lodged in his skull "But..how!?" "you should think about removing those spikes before anything", Rusty smiled in pure absence of what was going on.

        Yanking the wooden spikes out was no easy deal, it took a whole morning of straining against pain and staying focused. But after the newly opened wounds were disenfected and bandaged, Rusty was busy examining Flints ears. Getting used to this new idea was not easy and the only person Flint could think of to ask questions from was the store owner who supposedly did this to him. So then it was settled he and Rusty would go to the store with the gem lodged into the stick, for some reason it seemed important to this story.
(An ending note for this chapter)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment