Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mr Guapo

Two friends end up traveling to a land and during which One dies and another becomes a fox(person)

Chapter 2 - Mr Guapo

Chapter 2 - Mr Guapo
        Later that day Flint shared an acorn with a wandering squirel who in return bite him like there was no tommarow. To this he smacked the squirel around a few times and to his dismay got bite again.

        Standing now in front of the building, Flint was wearing a hat to hide his secret and Rusty was standing next to him eating a raw squirel on a stick. Rusty asked,"How are we ganna do this, break in through the windows from the back, slip in from the ceiling, or just break in the door" "You seem like you've done this before",Flint replied. At this Rusty simply took a hunk out of the squirels back.

        Upon reaching the "Store" the sign read that it was open and so the two took a more direct approch and went in through the main doors. But this time the store had a different feel to it. Not so much noticable as it was painted a different color. Rusty disapeared into the bundles of shelves and left Flint to scower the rest of the building. Suddenly a mist poured out from nowhere making only things harder to notice. Hearing an echo off in the distance made Flint feel uncomfortable especially since he had barely heard it through the hat he was currently wearing. Creeping through the store in an ominous mist wasn't the greatest feeling in the world but he had to find out what the store owner had done to him. Another noise this time much closer startled Flint making him step backwards on the discarded remnant of a squirel. And then the mist started to clear revealing more shelves and then the doorway to the backroom. The door shook making itself crack in different spots. It slowly opened by itself, by this Flint was frightened that he took whatever was in reach (like that stick with the gem lodged in it.)

        Rusty meanwhile was back at home watching the "Discovery Planet" and if you were standing beside the door you would hear the occational comments he made,"Oh a dino" "he didn't even see it coming" "OMG A BIRD!!!" no of course he wouldn't abandon his friend in the mist filled store.

        And so Rusty crept alongside Flint awaiting what lied beyond that door as it swung open. On the other side was the Store owner, who looked like a mexican due to his awefully colorful poncho and highly unexpected sombrero hat. He smiled wryly and got up from his seated position, Flint holding the stick infront of him was bewildered at the mans ability walk. "Hello, I was expecting you sooner and I wasn't expecting this friend of yours either" The man glanced at Rusty who had somehow managed to find another squirel on a stick. "I am in need of your help young fox, you see this delema all started when someone broke something very precious to me," the man said. "First things first, What did you do to me", Flint asked. To this the man laughed,"hahaha". Rusty could be heard in the background eating that foresaken squirel, the squishy sound when he bit into it was really unpleasant and so was the swallowing which sounded like he hadn't even chewed and was forcing himself to gag on the chunk. Each moment Flint could sense where the squirel chunk was lodged in his throught and how far down it had moved even without looking because of the amount of noise he was making.

        The man and Flint looked at Rusty when he stopped making the noises to see that he was lieing on the the floor motionless eyes still open.

        Flint shruged,"Go on" The man said,"Well I mearly unleashed you" "What how is that even possible",Flint cried out (the man revealed his name which was Mr Guapo) "Mr Guapo huh? thats an awefully strange name",Flint cried out again. Mr Guapo said,"Well I cant explain in detail here because the story hasn't developed that fast you see, but what I can reveal is your fate which is to help me" "But how do you know that?" Mr Guapo replied,"Its all in my little book of everything you see". He handed Flint the book and pointed out how his life was written out in a lame script and that he could read. "Wait, What!!?",Flint stood confused "It's nothing, anyways," He snached the book away from flint and stuck it under his poncho along with other mysteries. "So your wondering why I turned you into what you are, and what I am asking from you ehh." Flint nodded "As I told you before I need your help in tracking down this vile demon who destroys moderately temperatured artifacts, supposedly she is crazed but very deadly." Flint replied,"Wait so you want me to destroy a DEMON, are you crazy?" Mr Guapo replied,"No of course not, I dont want you to destroy her insead ask her why she is doing such things because she might hold the key to the unbalance of the nations" "What?"Flint said "Bah! Ill tell you everything when the time is right, but now we are departing"

        With a swipe of the jeweled stick which was actually a staff, Mr Guapo Broke through the very fabric of space and launched everyone around him into a very different land which was very misty and flattened all of them ...<venus?>

                                                                        (End of Chapter don't take the last 10 words seriously)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment