Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - TheDistortedLand

Two friends end up traveling to a land and during which One dies and another becomes a fox(person)

Chapter 3 - TheDistortedLand

Chapter 3 - TheDistortedLand


Landing with a distinct thud, Flint found himself inside a hut. Standing up off the floor he looked around seeing a luxurious bed, a table with a tea set and lastly a vest that was strung up on the wall. Realizing this was no longer his world Flint snatched the vest and claimed that room his.



In a different part of the world Senor Guapo and Rusty's lifeless corpse got flung into a mountain, Senor Guapo broke his back and Rusty … well lets just say he landed upright.



Flint went outside the room and saw he was in a village of huts. But something was not right, he spun around kicked the door shut and with the very same motion lunged himself off it. Spinning off the door he landed on something. The Girl who Flint had apparently crushed under his crash was nonliving and blood was beginning to pool around the girl. Getting off her Flint started to panic and look around more alertly since he had just killed someone, he moved quickly away from the murder scene and slowed down as soon as he was in the shadows of the other huts.



But before Flint could get away a voice sounded, distorted since it wasn't coming from any direction he was examining. It came again,”Above you, Coward.” And just as Flint looked up a fist drove right into his head. Flints face turned purple momentarily, the fist that hit him painted on zebra stripes on his face. Confused at all this flint started flinging his fists around before he was alone again.



Looking around once again, he found no one in sight. Still panicking he ran out toward the exit of the town, where there were no more huts. Passing the final hut and nearly coming out of its shadows, he completely froze. A few meters ahead of him were three girls. But they were not ordinary, for one had the looks of a cat <cat girl>, another of an elf <pointy ears>, and finally a Goth girl <with wings>. He listened in on their conversation they were having.



“So did you see me hit him, huh did you” the cat girl said



“Of course not I was too busy painting his face” the Goth girl said



“Well whatever you do don't let him get away, he did kill Tara a little while ago” The elf said



“Oh that's alright but it will cost you…20 zing” the cat girl said



“Nuu What the heck are you talking about, don't start this now!” the elf replied but just as suddenly as Nuu <the cat girl> sneezed. An air born particle of snot hit Goth girl in the face and she exploded leaving a trail of smoke. The zebra marks on Flints face vanished and the Goth girls maracas rolled into the shadows. He picked them up.



“Nuu why did you sneeze just now, you killed Gisela! I don't know how much more of this I can take. I will give you one last chance to redeem yourself, and that is by capturing that boy and bringing him back here alive. I would like to ask him a few questions before putting an end to his pathetic life.” The Elvin girl twisted her body struck a pose, letting her ribbons, jewelry and clothing jingle before she got her head sliced off by Rusty?



Nuu screamed and collapsed in a mess on the ground shaking. Rusty smiled gleefully. Flint came out of the shadows and high-fived Rusty,” Rusty dug his hand into the still standing headless Elvin and ripped out a crystal. He wiped his sword and put it back into its sheath. The Cat girl was trembling on the ground unable to move. Flint winked at Rusty and they knew what to do.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment