Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prelude

Makoto disappears after a vision of a strange woman. Ryu finds a strange feather that leads him to her. Can he and his feeble brother Akira get to her before the strange woman gets to them first? (all OCs...no purposeful connection to the games' stor

Chapter 1 - Prelude

Chapter 1 - Prelude
Makoto walked with Ryu to the creek bed she had always known.

"Come on, Ryu...I must show you..." She began to run slightly ahead.

"I'm coming as fast I can..." Ryu huffed as he kept up with her.

Suddenly, Makoto had come to a stop. She stared deep into the forest in front of her as if entranced by it. Ryu looked to her and called her name. He got no response. He reached a hand to her shoulder and gasped. His mind suddenly reeled with strange images. A woman running through the forest. She wore an out-dated kimono. She ran and called for someone. She repeated the words 'I must save you....I have to find you...' several times. The woman stopped running and turned. Right before seeing the face of the woman, the image faded to darkness.

Ryu groaned as he regained consciousness. As he reached for his head, he heard the leaves rustling. He was lying on the ground. He shot up and looked around. Suddenly, something caught his eye. Something silver glistening in the sun. He approached it and kneeled for a better look. It was a feather. A small, silver feather. He picked it up and immediately saw images. These were clearer and involved someone different. Someone familiar............Makoto. She, too, ran through the forest...but she was looking for someone different. She was looking for him.

'Ryu...Ryu, where are you? What happened? Ryu!' She called. Ryu then saw her. The woman in the kimono from the first vision. Following Makoto. Chasing her. It seemed as if Makoto hadn't even realized the woman was there. Then the woman turned and faced Ryu. 'Ry....u......' she moaned. 'Ryyyyyyu....' She began to come toward him. He wished he could see her face. Hidden by the shadows, the woman's physical identity remained a mystery to him. She reached out her hand toward his shoulder. 'Ryu...' Her hand came in contact with his shoulder. Ryu suddenly snapped to, staring into the face of his own brother.

"Ryu...you were distant, again..." the boy scolded.

Ryu blinked. "Sorry, Aki-chan. I saw someone...what are you doing out here? You shouldn't be outside."

Akira pouted. "I don't have to have you tell me whether I'm strong enough or not...I can walk, you know."

Ryu laughed and ruffed Akira's hair. "I know. I know. But now, we have to go and find Makoto."

Akira stood and pointed. "She went into that house over there."

Ryu looked over. "Funny......that house wasn't there before......" Ryu found himself suddenly drawn to it. Akira slowly stumbled behind, his legs barely able to hold his own weight. Ryu stopped at the main entrance of the huge mansion. It was old and delapidated. And the style was old. Very old. Akira stood next to his brother. The air had become suddenly thick. Neither had noticed the sun had completely disappeared and they now stood in near total darkness. The only light was a strange, eerie glow coming from around the house. It was as if the house itself had an aura. Taking Akira's hand, Ryu opened the door and entered the old house. As they barely cleared the door, it slammed shut behind them. Ryu quickly turned and began to pull on it. It was stuck fast. A strong force seemed to hold it there. He turned back to Akira.

"Looks like someone doesn't want us leaving..." Ryu sighed. "We might as well search for Makoto while we're in here." He once again took Akira's hand and approached the door on the other side of the room.

Unaware to them both, a white figure of a woman appeared behind them. She smiled and watched on as they opened the creaky door. They were unaware that their search for Makoto would throw them into the middle of something they would be lucky to survive through. Oh, yes. Her fun was about to begin.

~*~

Okay...this is only the prelude. The story hasn't really started yet......and keep in mind as you all read this story is I make this up as I go. I just type out what is in my head, and when it's as long as I want it, I post it. So...please review as the story progresses...it really helps...thanks. ^_^

-Noroki

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

noroki_girl on March 31, 2004, 4:49:07 PM

noroki_girl on
noroki_girlOkay...first off...must apologize for the lateness of the next chapter, I've had computer problems and finally ended up buying a new one. Second off, thanks for the comment...but it doesn't follow the story of either one. It's actually a different story all together...like if they made three...hence the subtitle Silver Wings (significance will be apparant). Again I apologize and the actual ch. 1 is in progress...thanks for your patience...anyone who's reading this. ^_^;

_sephiroth on January 10, 2004, 12:34:07 PM

_sephiroth on
_sephirothwow it's good =D is it fatal frame or fatal frame 2? cuz it's very like fatal frame. but I like it* can't wait til the next chapter =D