Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Caught

In a barren land, three boys must rise to defeat the evil forces.

Chapter 2 - Caught

Chapter 2 - Caught
A/N: HAHAAAAAAAAAA! New chapter! Yep. But I guess things really start to happen now:D Yay? Maybe? &.fine. T-T Yeah. I dunno haw often Im gonna updaaaate&



Disclaimer: You know how it is.

-OoOoOoOoOoO-



Chapter 2: Caught



The new moring brought the same routine for everyone.



IM SO SICK OF IT! yelled Sora.



Keep it down over there! cried a guard.



Riku glared at his friend and picked up another stone. Sora, you really cant get us in trouble again.



Yeah, I know&but I wish there was something we could do&



Well find a way, bro, Roxas said, patting Soras shoulder.



The guard saw them talking again and walked over. One more word outta you&



The blonde boy nodded. Right,sir.



The guard eyed them all suspiciously, then went back his post.



I hope we dont get in trouble& murmured Sora.



His brother agreed. Yeah&



Riku stared after the guard longer than the other two. Why did he look at us like that?



-AaAaAaAaAaAaA-



How could this have happened?! Maleficent demanded.



The man in the corner of the room smirked. Its your own fault. I told you all of the prophecy. You just took it too literally.



The evil queen clenched a green fist. How could I have known it meant more than just identical twins, you fool?



He shrugged. I assumed you knew what it meant. And with that, the man walked out of the throne room.



Maleficent sneered and summoned the captain of her Dark Guard.



Retrieve the twin boys and throw them in the dungeon. But bring their friend to me. He may become&useful.



-UuUuUuUuUuU-



Sora awoke with a start. What was that noise?



The sound came again. The brunette glanced around in the dark. Nothing. Shrugging it off as a rat looking for food (not like there was much, anyway), he lay back down on his rickety cot.



He was drifting off again when he suddenly felt someone put a damp cloth to his face. The rag smelled sickeningly sweet. Sora tried to thrash around, but someone was holding down is arms and legs. The more he struggled, the more the cloth was pressed down to cover his screams.



As his flailing grew weaker and weaker, Sora wondered what was happening to the others&and if any of it was for real or not.



And then all was dark.

-OoOoOoOoOoO-



A/N: OH. MY. GOSH. I officially LOVE this chapter for the simple (and clean XD) fact that my heart was pounding during the last scene. XD That obviously doesnt happen much.

OH NO! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR HEROES?! WHO WAS THAT MYSTERIOUS MAN?! AND WHAT IS MALEFICENT GOING TO DO?!

Dont worry. I know the answer to all of those questions. XD The next chapter will be out soon! (I hope!)

REVIEWERS WILL GET A FREE DESSERT MENU ITEM OFTHEIR CHOICE! SO DECLARES DAN, THE MISCHIEVIOUS SMILEY!

X3 is Dan, by the way.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on February 22, 2008, 6:58:43 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendOH THE SUSPENSE >X3! Oh wait I can read the next chapter!lol reading the rest...now no wait...NOW!

nupinoop296 on February 22, 2008, 7:00:22 AM

nupinoop296 on
nupinoop296YAYZ LAWL! 8D