Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Girl

What is it exactly that drove me to the brink of insanity? Possibly my life has...

Chapter 2 - The Girl

Chapter 2 - The Girl
(This Chapter is not as long. but I had nothing else to add in. Next Chapter, is the boy)

Vanessa my bisexual friend and I were sitting together on the bus one morning, after I broke up with the nice guy. I turned to look at her. She was so pretty.

“Hey, want to be my girlfriend?” I asked her “You know, like no boys just you and me?”

“Yea definitely.” She smiled and then kissed me.

It was okay from then on we could never hang out because her mom hated me and I wasn’t allowed over. So I would only see her on the bus in the morning and sometimes the afternoon but it wasn’t enough.

Soon summer came and before I knew it she had a boyfriend. She’s got to be fracking kidding me. WTF!
Whatever, like it mattered, she hardly talked to me. She claims to be bi but she’s constantly with a boy, I mean wtf! You can’t have a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time. That’s cheating unless their both okay about it. And I’m definitely not okay with it.

I haven’t really talked to her about this, because I really don’t want to start something about it, since it wasn’t really serious with me and her. But one day she’s going to get into a serious relationship with a girl and she’s going to frack it up because she’ll think that boys are open game.

So later on in the summer I see her again at the carnival.

“My ex girlfriend!, or girlfriend, whatever happened to us…?” she laughed

“I don’t know,” I laughed as I hugged her,

“Well, I’m Single, so you want to go back out again.”

“Sure,” I smiled as I replied, I guess I didn’t think it through, but whatever, she was so cute.

The whole night we hung out and laughed and chilled just like before. It was nice, for awhile I guess. Riding the sizzler, the Ferris wheel, getting sick after riding ride after ride, after ride.

She left around 9:30 and I was left with my other friends, Nikkie, Danika, and Kara. We sitting around, trying not to throw up. It was a pretty good night I guess.

I was sitting at home and my friend started IMing me. Telling me what Vanessa was doing at the carnival when I wasn’t there. fracking around with guys and feeling them up and flashing them. Basically being an attention whore.

That’s when I decided that it wasn’t going to work out, and I didn’t want to put up with that shoot.

I broke up with her. It would be better that way.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment