Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Let's Play Doctor

A story of a few chraraters I have made. One based off of myself! *if pics arent up yet, then they should be in a little while*

Chapter 1 - Let's Play Doctor

Chapter 1 - Let's Play Doctor


Let's Play Doctor

The white florescent lights flicked as the doctor walked down the long hallway leading out of the emergency room waiting area. He bounced with every step, eager to get out. He brushed a strand of purple hair from in front of his yellow eyes as he stared down at his watch that lay on his pail white skin. “11:45 pm” He flicked his tongue in his mouth, playing with the lip ring he had gotten earlier that morning. He scratched behind his downward pointed ears, lightly jingling the four silver hoops that hang from them. “And I was suppose to get off at 10,” the doctor said, removing the name-tag from his shirt that read `Seda'. “Sometimes I think working in the emergency room wasn't exactly a promotion.”

Though Seda was only 22, he has been a certified doctor from the age of 15. He had been a child prodigy from 4 years old, after reading one of his father's old doctor's manuals from when he though he would be able to become a doctor and support his small, poor family. Seda had never spoken before, that is if you don't count words like “no”, “bye”, “happy”, and “stupid”. His father was so surprised that his child was able to ask him that when performing a heart transfusion, where did the `downer; heart came from.

Seda sighed as he got into his car and turned the key, which created the low vibrating sound of the engine as he backed out of the staff parking lot. “Guess I'm going to the party as a doctor.” Some 15 minutes later, Seda arrived at the front door of his friend's house. He could hear loud rock music pounding though the door and already knew the Halloween party had stared out strong without him. Seda pushed his finger against the button and prayed that someone heard it ring. A few seconds later, a guy with brown eyes answered the door, though you couldn't truly see him, since he was wrapped in toilet paper. “Seda! You made it!” the man said with a small bit of movement where his mouth was under the wrapping. “Wouldn't miss it,” Seda said with a slight chuckle. “See you came as yourself this year”

“Sorry, didn't have time to change, it was hectic at the hospital tonight… like every Halloween.”

“Don't just stand there, come in! The party is going great this year, a lot more than last year,” the toilet paper man said was he let Seda pass him by into the large group of costumed partiers. Seda was speechless for a moment as he looked amongst the crowd, “you weren't kidding.”

There where many people at the party, drinking, dancing, kissing, all in all having a good time. Except for one girl. She has baby blue hair that was tied up in a pony tail and she scanned the room with her pink eyes. Her name was Jade. She was never too good with large crowds, especially groups of people she wasn't familiar with. She maneuvered her way through a group of dancers as she held onto the nurse hat she had bought a few days ago to go with the short white dress she wore as a costume. The party had gotten a little out of control and as luck would have it, Jade was shoved by a dancer and slipped, landing left elbow first on a beer bottle. The brown bottle busted and sent pieces of glass into her soft pale skin. “Stupid beer bottle,” Jade mumbled as she cupped her hand over her would. Jade could feel the sharp chunks of glass digging further into her skin as warm blood dripped from her between her fingers. “Ow! I'm bleeding!” Jade shouted as she cringed at the sight of her own blood. This caught Seda's attention. Seda turned and saw a girl dressed as a nurse with blue hair, holding her elbow, and the deep red blood was very visible, even in the dark. Seda could see the girl was in serious pain; her pointed ears were twitching, ears like Seda's. The pointed ears that had been outlawed because of un-sanitary operating procedures 3 years ago, but now were back in action. “Excuse me, do you need help?” Seda asked as he lightly tapped on Jade's shoulder. Jade was shocked when she turned to face Seda, so dark looking, but so beautiful in his own way. Jade's face was flushed with a red blush. Who knew a doctor would really be in the house? And a cute one too…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyasha_naruto_lover on July 11, 2006, 9:43:16 AM

inuyasha_naruto_lover on
inuyasha_naruto_lover:D I love it!
*sigh* No one today likes a normal type of story!
They all want comedy or horror -_-
but I still love this story! -favs-