Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - If You Only Knew

A story of a few chraraters I have made. One based off of myself! *if pics arent up yet, then they should be in a little while*

Chapter 6 - If You Only Knew

Chapter 6 - If You Only Knew


If You Only Knew

“I can't believe I'm being lectured by some kid who has no clue what life I have,” Rikku said harshly. Odie pulled back, a surprised look on her face. “Sorry, I shouldn't take it out on you,” Rikku said, “its just … I did have someone, my sister. I could always count on her no matter what. Then she left me, and then my life went down the drain. Our parents split, my dad abused me, and everything I had was lost in a fire, except one picture of my sister and me,” Rikku said as he pulled out a picture from his wallet. It was of an older girl, with blue hair, holding a younger looking Rikku. “And we still never looked related,” Rikku said sadly. “What was her name?” Odie asked. Rikku looked to Odie with glazed over eyes, “Jade.”

Odie ran down the hallway, trying to find Seda. `Where could he be' she thought to herself as she ran through the cluttered hallways. She was just around the corner from Seda's office when she was stopped. “Hey, Cal, I can't talk right now I need to get to Seda,” she said as she pushed by the boy. “But I need to talk to you,” he said as she grabbed her arm. “Cal, this really isn't a good time,” Odie said as she pulled away. “It's about Rikku,” Cal said, which caught her attention. “What about him?” she asked. “He's very dangerous, you shouldn't go near him. He is just crazy, he will turn on you, lie to you, don't trust anything he says,” Cal said, with deep concern in his voice. Odie stopped dead in her tracks, so unsure on what to believe. “What's up?” Seda said as he popped out of his office. “Apparently Odie really has something important to tell you,” Cal said. Odie was quiet. “It's nothing,” she said with her head hung low.

The girl made her way back to Rikku's room. Rikku was found laying on the bed, watching TV. “Rikku,” Odie began, “are you lying?” “What? Lying about what?” Rikku questioned as he sat up. “Everything and anything,” she said timidly. “Hey, everything I told you was the truth. I could never lie to someone like you. You are the only person who ever showed any trust and concern to me in a long time. And, I really appreciate it,” he said with a weak smile. “Your sister, what was the last thing you heard about her,” she asked. “Well, I heard she moved here and has a decent life,” he said wondering. “I hate to inform you of this, but she died a little over a year ago,” she said with a sad, mournful voice. “What? How would you know? What the hell are you talking about?” Rikku questioned as he jumped up and tried to find answers. “Jade, she fell in love with Seda, and she died one day, that's how I knew so much about her. Barley anyone came to her funeral because she died on Christmas day. I'm sorry that you heard this so late,” Odie said. Rikku couldn't believe what he had heard. “What? How could this have? I mean, she. But what about… Where is Seda? Does he know?” he question, barley able to complete his sentences. “Seda, I didn't tell him, and I think he went to get so lunch,” Odie said. Rikku grabbed her arm and started running down the hallways, trying to find Seda.

Rikku sprang into the room and ran up to Seda. His face was towards the ground as he spoke, but the words came out the same, “you knew my sister?” “What the? What are you talking about?” Seda questioned. “Jade, my sister, you knew her. Tell me, what happened to her?” Rikku said as tears started to pour down his face. Seda's expression changed solemn, “yes, I knew her. I loved her. She got in the way when there was a gun fight. I tried to save her, but it was no use.” Rikku fell to the floor, crying. Seda looked down at him with a sad face. “We can go visit her grave if you like,” he said. Rikku looked up and nodded silently.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment