Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A Strange Kid

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 4 - A Strange Kid

Chapter 4 - A Strange Kid
"I think he knows about you now."
A seductive voice calls through a dark room.We can only see two black figures.
"Good." A man replies and a black figure is seen sitting on a throne.
"Now...We Wait."As he says "wait" the shadowy figure seems to grow very
big.


Meanwhile,


Brandon was skating along the sidewalk of the city and saw just up ahead that the Kid he was talking about was still doing tricks on the half-pipe.He sped up,angrily, until May walked out of the mall in front of him and a boy was walking with her.Brandon skates into them and they all fall to the ground.

"Whoah,sorry about that May,and...Who's this guy?"
Brandon Points at the boy,who's silent and has already gotten up from the fall and is reaching his hand down to May.
May blushes and says. "Thanks." May gets up,brushes herself off,and replies to Brandon. "I don't really know who he is.I woke up this morning and he was in my bed with me."
"WHOAH,WHAT!?!?"
"He hasn't said a word all day."
Brandon walks up to his face.
"He does look like the silent type.Hey!"
Brandon starts to hit the kid on the back of the head.A metal banging noise happens and Brandon brings his hand back.
"OWW!May,He's a robot!"
"A robot?...Cool!I've always wanted a robot!"
"...Yeah,well,just make sure it doesn't take over the human race."
"Well,it hasn't yet,plus i take it you've read WAY too many comic books."
"Yep.Later,May!"
Brandon rides to the half-pipe and May holds hands with the boy who's now a robot.
"You know,your hand isn't cold,i say we go get some ice cream!"
May skips down the street while the robot simply walks in a straight line.


--------------------------------


Sorry,again,i never have correct timing to type these chapps out,and my family keeps hogging the comp.GOTTA GO!

*Don't worry, this entire story is a prototype, later chapters are much better.*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment