Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Part 2:Recap

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 14 - Part 2:Recap

Chapter 14 - Part 2:Recap
It's been awhile,but i have the first chapter of Part 2 here as i/Bio and Midnight promised.Each Part will have an intro rehashing everything.HERE WE GO!!!!!!!


A teenage boy,Eric Psyria,and his friends,Brandon Forshire,Christina Kylie,and May Ferrial(and her newfound dog) were all splashed with radiation one day.The next day,A teenage girl wound up at Eric's doorstep and the two "bonded". After Brandon met May's new robot friend,he checked out the skate park and challenged the kid skating there(aptly named Skate). After Skate was jealous of Brandon about to win because of his powers,Skate jumped to punch Brandon but was impaled by Brandon by accident and supposedly died swearing revenge. He apparently showed up at a building with a shadowy person inviting him. The teenagers recapped what happened,but were ambushed by Skate and the shadowy figure's second in command,She-Devil.They woke up the next day and began plotting for their next action as the girl explained who she was. Her name was Agent X,and she existed millions of years ago on the earth with the other Agents and God's soldiers.Apparently,She had a brother who is the only other one alive.The villains had recruited Bull and IFRIT,a matador and pyrokinesis arsonist,onto their team while She-Devil tracked down Agent X's little brother,Agent Y.After losing to him She-Devil rose from the ground,knowing all about the Agent's weakness,and took him with her. After IFRIT was fixed up, he asked the shadowy figure his name and it was the ominous "Midnight" as the clock struck 12.




She-Devil walked into the building to find Bull and IFRIT sitting on a couch repairing themselves,and Skate walks up to her angrily "Well,look who's here!"
She-Devil stopped to look around and saw the building was heavily damaged and Skate's board was broken in half.
She-Devil smirked and replied sarcastically "What happened?"
Skate replied throwing his board at the ground "Those jerks attacked us when you left!It was 4 to 6 over here!"
Bull replied,correcting him "Actually,it was 4 to 5,due to May not fighting us."
Skate yelled back "Shut up,Smartass!!" Skate turned back to She-Devil and said "Anyway,Midnight drove 'em away.So where the hell were you!?"
Agent Y walked into the building with everybody looking at him and stopped to look at Skate."So this must be the loudmouth of your group."
Skate yells back "And just who's this brat!"
Agent Y looks disgusted and angry,but calmly replies "I am no such brat.I suggest you get your eyes checked,you ignorant fool." Skate is about to yell back when Midnight comes out of the back room completely unharmed. Agent Y and Skate look back at him and Agent Y says "I see he's the only competent member of your group."
IFRIT and Skate yell at him simultaneously "WHO'RE YOU CALLING INCOMPETENT!?!?"
Midnight walks over to him and says "Quite an attitude on him.However,he might be useful due to his high intelligence.What's your name?"


Agent Y smirks and responds "Well,a gentleman with a superior IQ like myself.(Agent Y holds out his hand and Midnight handshakes as a gesture)I am Agent Y.I am known as the last living Agent."
Midnight grabs a remote for the tv and points at it as She-Devil laughs.Midnight presses a button but nothing happens.We now see the TV has a large crack on the screen and is unable to work. Midnight throws the remote across the room and says calmly "Oh,i forgot about that.Anyway,your older sister,Agent X,IS still alive and is working for the heroes."
Agent Y was taken aback by this and asks "She's alive!?"



He was taking the information in and Skate asks "What,you're surprised?I thought you guys lived forever." Agent Y got very angry at this but sighed "Not until the war." She-Devil said "That's right,you lost everyone because of it.And all because your mother and sister didn't help.But now you're here,gaining more power and revenge."
Agent Y thought ".....Revenge."






"Is everyone alright?" Eric said and everyone moaned back,except for May and Tank.
Agent X said "Wow,our first super fight."
Brandon said "Man,these costumes May made are lame."
May replied "Your mean Brandon!"
Tank said to May "I like my costume,May."
May replied happily "Aww,thanks Tank."
Eric said to Agent X while blushing "I didn't know you were so...agile."
Agent X blushed and replied "Well,i had a lot of practice when i was younger."
Christina asked "Agent X,what was with that invisible sheild that appeared on you?"
Agent X replied "That's our defensive sheild's.It can't be broken by normal attacks,but there is a flaw."
Eric asked "Like what?"





Whew,there goes.I'm back,baby!!Expect the next one up soon!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment