Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - May's Experience

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 16 - May's Experience

Chapter 16 - May's Experience
Hay,everybody!Glad to be back from my hiat-i mean vacation.Ignore what i said cause i've got 16 for you,and it opens up another huge detail!!!This is mostly a May chapter as i'm starting to like her more and more.




May was outside walking by herself,sometime late at night.She was very lost in the downtown area of the city.It was very dark,and she looked around and she couldn't see anyone.She asked "Hello?Is anybody out there?" She could see a silhoutte coming towards her slowly and she backed into an alley afraid.She eventually tripped and looked up to see who it was.
May gasped but relaxed and said "Oh,Tank.Thank god,I have no idea where i am.Can you help me to my house?" Tank leant over her and got close to her face.May blushed and said while looking away from his dark blue eyes "Wha-What is it Tank?" Tank lifted her chin and small arms came out of the ground and held her down. May struggled to get away and Tank said "May,May,May,Don't you like me?" as his robotic voice changes to a womanly voice. May looks over scared to see She-Devil smiling evilly at her and said very scared "You,You're that woman from before." She-Devil said "Don't worry,this'll all be over soon."
and laughed. May quietly said and then yelled "no,NO!!!!!" and a bright light emanated from her.



She-Devil woke up panting and asked "What the?It didn't work?That's not possible.Unless..."

May woke up from her bed and screamed.She looked to her side to see Tank in Sleep mode and she tried to calm herself."It...It was a dream.It must've been God that saved me." May got up from
the bed and knelt down on the side.She began to pray "As always,i must thank you,glorious God for protecting me and my dreams.Whenever i'm in trouble i know i can count on you.Amen." She then climbed back into bed and looked over to Tank.Then she hugged him and drifted off to sleep.



Everyone was in Eric's garage and Eric's mom was just just leaving after dropping off a plate of cookies. Eric begins to start off saying "Alright,we now know for a fact that the villains have a very powerful leader,and we can't face him as we are now.And i think we need to get stronger if we're ever going to charge at them again,right,Brandon?"
Brandon replied apolagetically "Yea,yea,i know."
Christina says to May "May,if we're gonna be a better team,i gotta ask.Why didn't the Toxic waste affect you?"
May replied "I don't know,maybe the guardians in the sky didn't want me to get hurt."
Brandon said moaning "Here we go again."
Agent X was confused but asked Eric "What's going on again?"
Eric replied "May's really religious.She believed God's been watching her whole life."
Agent X says angrily "Yea well,they better have been doing a good job after what happened to the Agents."
May says very happily "Of course!I've been blessed with good luck."
Brandon said "Well,why don't you pray for powers?It'd be the coolest thing i would pray for.Well,i could think of a few other things.Hehe heh-OWW!!!" He is interrupted by Christina smacking him over the back of his head.
May replied "Well,if you think it will help.Alright everybody,stand back."
Everyone takes a medium-sized step back as May does the same.

May knelt down on one knee and prayed "Oh lord in heaven,hear my prayer.I wish that i had something to aid my friends with their situation.If anyone can hear me,let my prayer be known!"
At first nothing happened until a bolt of lightning came out of broad daylight,struck through the roof of the garage and hit May.Everyone looked shocked as Eric looked up and saw a storm had started above his house only.May began to rose into the air with arms spread and parts of her clothes were ripped.Then,suddenly a booming voice called to her inside her head "YOUR PRAYER HAS BEEN ANSWERED!!!" Suddenly May began to sprout enormous white wings like an angel.She held her shoulders enduring the pain.When they had been fully sprouted they blew a large force of wind to the ground and she slowly floated down into Tank's arms.She looked up to see him,and that the storm had gone away,and fell unconcious.
Everyone stared in shock until Brandon broke the silence saying "No...fracking....Way."



Several hours Later,
May slowly opened her eyes to see she was back in her bed,with her sheets wrapped around her and a different outfit on.She sat up and looked to see Tank next to her bedside and had been looking after her. "Tank,am i okay?" She felt her back to feel how feathery her newfound wings were and to assure her it wasn't a dream.Tank replied in a calmer robotic voice "Yes,you seem to have sustained no wounds from the wings you've obtained.I've looked after you for the past 6 hours."
May looked at the outft she was wearing and then looked over at Tank and said "You...Changed me?" while blushing.
He responded "Yes,Is there a problem?"
May smiled "No...No problem at all." and hugged him tight.He hugged her back,and smiled.



Wow,this chapter turned out much better than i thought it would be.I'm really getting into May(this is probably due to me NEVER exploring May's character in my early version of this story.She had no backstory,etc.),and to show this,i have a biography here.

May Ferrial Biography(Nickname:Angel,as you'll see in next chapter)
Gender:Female
Age:16
History:May Ferrial is one of the nicest girls you'll ever meet.She's been very religious ever since her childhood.She doesn't have any parents,because she was found at the doorstep of an old lady's house one day.She was taken in,but by the time she was 2,the old lady died and no one knows who was taking care of May all that time.Many years later,she met Eric in a park one day when he was hanging out with Brandon.Eric appreciated how nice she was and made her a good friend.Now she has sprouted wings after being very loyal to Heaven and never asking for anything all these years.
Favorite song:What Child Is This? by William Chatterton Dix(this is beacause it was a lullaby for her as a baby)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brodstar5 on August 9, 2008, 3:27:56 PM

Brodstar5 on
Brodstar5OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!