Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Angel

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 17 - Angel

Chapter 17 - Angel
Uhhh,it's a new chapter.




May was outside during the daylight flying around,enjoying her new perspective on the city.She was looking down behind her to see that Tank was following her by jumping the buildings she was flying over.She stopped and dived at him as he stopped at looked at her.She tackled him and caught him in a hug and they flew with Tank holding on to her arm.May said to him "Ahh,the world is so beautiful,don't you think so,Tank?" Tank looked around, then looked at May and responded "Yes,Yes it is quite elegant." May also said "You know,you're not really that heavy for a robot." May began to land on top of a building andfloated down.However she missed a step and May fell on top of Tank.May laughed about it as Tank was looking at her and said "Are you enjoying your new freedom,May?" May responded looking at Tank and smiling "Yeah,it's so fun to fly through the sky now.It was hard at first but i got the hang of-" She stopped as she heard a rock fall next to them.She got off of Tank and stood up as Tank did the same.May went over and picked it up "Someone threw a rock up here?" May dropped it and looked down from the side of the roof.Tank went over to look,too.

Three little boys were looking up and the one with brown hair said "I know i saw something,guys." The one with dirty blonde hair and glasses responded "Yea,right.If you saw something,then where is it now?" The other quiet one threw a rock to the top of the building and heard it land. The one with glasses aske "What did you throw a rock for?" They all suddenly heard a girls voice from above say "Someone threw a rock up here?" The quiet one walked into the bank and the brown haired one asked "Where are you goin' Geoff?" The other two walked in with him.May and Tank looked down but didn't see anyone.May said "That's weird." Tank replied "Is something wrong?" May spread her wings and was about to jump until Tank held her back. Tank said lets just use the stairs." May wasn't sure about it but replied "Okay,Tank.I feel kinda tired anyway." Both headed towards the rooftop door and Tank opened it for her. May said "Thanks." and huddled her wings into the space.Tank entered also and closed the door behind them.

The boys entered the elvator and the brown haired one asked "Geoff,What are you doing?" Geoff answered "I'm goin to check out what's up there." The elevator closed,and Geoff pushed 7th floor.The one in glasses asked "We can't go up there." Geoff didn't reply this time.The elevator reached the floor and they all stepped out and looked around.It was a large office and Geoff saw the door leading to the stairs and walked towards it.As he reached for the door handle it opened in front of him and May stepped out and was talking to Tank "You're quite the gentleman,Tank." She spread her wings and some papers nearby were blown out of the way.May felt something moving near her chest and looked down to see a young boy. The boy looked up to her face as she smiled and said "Well,aren't you cute?" The boy looked up to see her smiling face and large,white wings flowing behind her.Everyone in the office and the two boys were staring,completely shocked.Tank broke the silence by closing the door behind him and saying to May "I believe they're staring at you,May." May looked around,confused and said kindly "Hello,everybody." The boy with brown hair said "Who is that girl?" The one with glasses responded "It's an Angel." The whole room was Extremely quiet.No phone's ringing,no one talking,just everyone staring in shock at May.Geoff backed up a little and May asked "Were you the one who threw the rock?" and Geoff silently nods. May ran her hand over his head and said "It's not nice to throw things.You almost hit me and Tank."
The one with glasses stepped up to her and asked "Umm,excuse me,but...Are you an Angel?" Tank heard this and said to May "Angel...I like that name,May." May responded to him "You do?Well,you can call me that if you want.Now we both have nicknames!" May went over and hugged Tank as he stood looking at everyone.He looked back at May and told her "Angel,I think we should leave." May stepped back and looked at Geoff.She knelt down to him "Alright,From now on,don't throw anymore rocks,okay?" Geoff spoke and said "Okay," May grabbed Tanks hand and begun to walk back out the door when Geoff interrupted "Wait,...will I ever see you again?" May stopped and looked back and said to Tank "Aww,He likes me." She turned back to him and said "Watch the skies,and i'll see you again." May giggled as She and Tank ran out the door,up the set of stairs and onto the rooftop.Geoff and the boys followed and saw her about to jump.May said to them "Bye." She then jumped high into the air and began to fly.Geoff stared at her flying and carrying Tank until the brown haired one said "Don't even think about it,Geoff.She's got a boyfriend."








There we go,pretty good if i do say so myself.I got a little something else for you too.I'll have Chapter 18 for you too shortly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment