Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Our Fire Burns

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 18 - Our Fire Burns

Chapter 18 - Our Fire Burns
I have to tell you guys,i just found out about this band "The Used",they're frickin awesome! But enough about my commercial whoring,i have to really think about this chapter.




Ashley was sitting at her desk in the police office with her partner,Carlos.She began to speak "I don't get it.Where did he go?" Carlos tried to help her "Don't worry.Wherever he went,we'll find him." Ashley tried to take this as good news,but it only reminded her that he had been gone for a few days now. Ashley began to remember when she first met IFRIT.


(FLASHBACK)
Ashley was about 20(this was a year ago) sitting down in a cafe in her police uniform.She was sipping coffee and looking at a wanted poster for a certain criminal.That's when IFRIT walked in wearing black pants,a ripped red shirt,and a red cap.Ashley noticed him walk in and he sat down next to her.He caught her looking at him and asked "What's your name?I feel like i've seen you before."
Ashley responded "Ashley,Ashley Parker.Who are you?"
IFRIT responded "It doesn't really matter,i don't like my name."
Ashley asked persisting "Why? What's wrong with it?"
IFRIT said,changing the subject "Hey,can i have a sip of that?"
She replied "Sure,i'm not gonna finish it."
IFRIT took a sip then placed it down in front of him and asked "You wanna see something cool?"
Ashley wasn't sure what he was talking about but responded "Okay."
IFRIT took out his lucky lighter and lit the top corner of the coffee cup.He then moved his finger around a circle above the cup and it made a ring of fire.Ashley was confused but then he rose it into the air and made it into a heart in the middle of them.He snapped his fingers,and it disappeared.Ashley was amazed and asked "How did you do that?" while some people were clapping.He simply answered "Pyrokinesis.I was born with it for some reason."

After about an hour of talking about themselves and showing her some more tricks.He decided he had to leave "Well,i gotta go.See ya,Ash." "Bye." She responded and watched him go out the door.She looked back at the paper to discover it was his face.She was shocked at first,but then simply threw the paper into the garbage can and thought to herself (I'll let him slip this time.)

(END FLASHBACK)

Ashley banged her fist onto the desk and said "We have to find him."




IFRIT was training in the room against a shade by himself.The shade constantly moved himself out of the way of IFRIT's fire by saying "Woops!Missed me!Keep trying!TOASTY!".IFRIT was getting very annoyed at this and simply flew at the shade and held him to the floor.IFRIT yelled,grabbed out his lighter and punched it into the shade's stomach.The shade spoke "Uh-oh." as IFRIT's hand lit up inside of the shade and some sort of fiery burst exploded out of IFRIT in all directions,eliminating the shade.Midnight had nothing left to absorb,and found this very odd.Midnight sent out another shade but this one engulfed IFRIT. IFRIT couldn't breath and struggled to get it off.His body lit up and his entire body was lit aflame.This eliminated the shade into thin air and IFRIT's fire slowly went out.He panted and took in some air and tried to relax as Midnight came on the speaker again "Alright,this is interesting how you manage to eliminate my shades instead of liquifying them like earlier.Let's try something different." The mic turned off and Midnight sent in 3 shades in a circle around IFRIT.One shade jumped at him,and IFRIT's fist set ablaze and back handed it into the wall.He then went to punch him with the fist but for a few seconds,Midnight saw that IFRIT's hand flashed gold a few times and when he punched the shade,it disintegrated into thin air.Another shade formed his hands into buzzsaws and ran at IFRIT. IFRIT turned around,held his lighter in his hand and jumped into the middle of the room.The other shade stretched his arms at him.IFRIT then looked at the flame intensely and shouted "Ignite!!!!" The flame on the lighter sread into a bugger fire and connected with IFRIT's golden burning hand and set the whole room in a huge golden fire.This disintegrated both the shades into thin air. All the fires went out when IFRIT closed the lighter and snaps his fingers.Midnight walked into the room and said "I picked a good choice.Go ahead and rest up,you've worked yourself very hard." IFRIT nods and walks out of the room.He looks to see if anyone's around,and takes out a picture of Ashley kissing him on the cheek.Agent Y says from behind him "Is that your partner?" IFRIT was shocked at his appearence and jumped.He yelled at him "What do you know,Midget!?" Agent Y became very angry at this "Midget?"

Loud pummeling noises are heard.



Sorry,this one's a little short,but it's still pretty good.and i offered it on the same day as 17.So cut me some slack.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment