Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Bio Saves The Day

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 19 - Bio Saves The Day

Chapter 19 - Bio Saves The Day
Here's a new chapter.




Eric was sitting on his couch alone at home,watching news reports and thinking.He said to himself "Ok,Eric,you're a 17 year old teenager with psychic powers.Where would you start?" He began to flip through the news channels until he saw something.He turned back and saw a reporter outside of a bank speaking "If you're just tuning in,there is a robbery down on market street.The bank is being robbed by three criminals and has taken the bystanders hostage.We're trying to reason with them as i speak.Let's listen." We see a police officer with a megaphone speaking into it "What are your demands?" One of the robbers holding a gun to a hostage said "...I'm robbing a bank,what the hell do you think are my demands!?" The reporter was silent at this point and put down her mic to think.Eric sighed and said "I guess this is it." He went to his closet and opened it to find his suit.



Ashley was at the scene at grabbed the megaphone "Alright,don't stress out,you want money,we got it.You come out peacefully,surrender,and you won't get charged for anything." A female robber inside the building talked to the one holding the gun "Ray,she's right.They'll go easy if we give up now." Ray responded "NO!We've come too far to stop now." The female is taken aback by this,but the other robber says "C'mon stop it,Ray.This was a terrible idea.I don't want to get in trouble." Ray didn't reply to this,but instead looked back at Ashley and began to yell "I'm walking out of here with 80 grand and no one's stopping me!" "Hold it right there!" Eric appeared in his Bio costume(Green shirt with black pants,and a green orb as an emblem on the middle of the shirt) beside Ashley.She asked "Who are you?This is official police business." Bio looked at her and responded "I'm Bio,i'm here to help diffuse the situation.I'll be out in 10 minutes or less." Bio begins to walk towards the bank and the yellow tape in front of him rips in half to allow his passage.


Ray asked "Who's this little punk!?" Bio walked into the bank and stopped in front of him as he backed up,strengthening his grip on the hostage and the other robbers held up their guns cowardly and the female one said "Who-...Who are you?Answer me!" Bio looked at her and responded "I am Bio.And i know for a fact that you three don't want to hurt anybody.I'm simply here to stop you,and help you to the correct officials." The female one lowers her gun a bit and says to Ray "Maybe we should listen to him,Ray." The other robber says "frack that!I'm not going to jail!" and fires his gun at Bio.Bio replies "The hard way is the injust way,but if you insist." Bio then moves his left arm towards the safe and the bullet curved towards and hit the safe. Bio responded "No more bullets." And he rose his hands,and made a crushing motion.The guns then broke into pieces. "Now,can we talk about this?" The female walked over to him and began to talk to him "....Thanks.I'm going to turn myself in." she begins to walk away but Ray shoots her in the back and through the heart.She falls to her knees,and then drops like a ragdoll.It is then revealed that Ray had a pocket with another pistol.The other robber was shocked and said "Holy shoot!Ray,what the hell are you doing!?" Ray points the gun at him but Bio lifts Ray into the air,who drops the hostage and his gun.The other robber said "I'm gettin outta here!" and begun to ran towards the door.Before he got there Bio flew his hand over his direction and the man fell unconcious. Ray was in the air and said "Go ahead,Kill me!I've got nothing to lose pretty boy!" Bio got a strange look on his face like he figured something out and replied "You're not Ray Fitzgerald." Ray responds "Bingo!When'd you figure it out,Dipshoot?" Bio did the same to Ray and he dropped to the ground.Bio said to the hostages "Tell the police to pick up these criminals.I've got bigger things to tackle." Bio walks to the elevator and steps in.He presses top floor and uses his mind to make the elevator jet up to the top floor.He opened the door telepathically and saw a shade standing on the roof.The shade was looking in his direction,knowing he would come.




"So,Little Bio's a hero." The shade begins to clap sarcastically as Bio scowls.He stops as Bio speaks to him "I knew you were possessing him.I guess your master is too afraid to fight me himself." The shade smirks "My master knew i was enough to fight you.So i came here to off you myself." Bio got into a fighting position until he started glowing green and said "What the?"


That's it,don't worry,fight scene next chapter.
Ashley Biography(Nickname:Ash)
Gender:Female
Ethnicity:Black(i don't normally have this,but...uhhh...what!?I'm not racist if that's what you're thinking!)
Age:21
History:Ashley is a police officer for the town,and is in a relationship with IFRIT.She met him in a coffee shop one day where his looks and pyrokinesis got the best of her judgement and she decided not to lock him up as a criminal.After he escaped from prison after an arson attempt,she's been trying to find him for several days.
Favorite song:We Be Burnin' by Sean Paul

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment