Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Nightmares/Transformation

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 20 - Nightmares/Transformation

Chapter 20 - Nightmares/Transformation
Double Title,Awesome,blah blah 2O chapters. Shoutout for anyone who notices the hidden thing in this intro.I'll give you a hint:20 CHAPTERS!!!!!!






Agent X is walking over a grassy field and sees a young boy standing,covered in blood on the other side.He's standing a bit hunched over and Agent X walks over to him slowly.The boy stands motionless as Agent X stops near him and pokes him while saying "Are you alright?" The boy moves a little by the poking but finally falls to the ground and it reveals his eyes are gone from his eye sockets and blood is covered all over his face and he falls to the ground.Agent X is shocked and jumps back.She looks to see a hill up ahead and runs over to it.She reaches the top and looks forward to see dozens of corpses around what looks to be a battlefield.She is horrified until she hears a young boys voice from behind her "You...You're the reason they're dead." She backs up and turns around to see Agent Y DRENCHED in blood and completely hunched over.Agent X says "Agent Y...What happened?" Agent Y replied simply "You're the reason they're dead,you weren't here to SAVE THEM!!!" He tackles her and holds her to the ground by her neck. Agent Y says "How could you!?They all died because of YOU!!!" and began to choke her. Agent X tries to speak but can't. Bio appears behind Agent Y and stabs him through his heart.His voice changes to She-Devil and she replies "Mother-....fracker." and disappears.Bio reaches his hand to Agent X silently,she grabs it,and he pulls her up.Agent X says shyly "Thanks for saving my life...Eric." Eric leans a little closer to her,and she leans a little closer to him.Slowly they lean their faces closer and they share a kiss.Agent X wakes up,mid-kiss,and looks around the guest room of Eric's house(where she sleeps).She blushes,and lays back down on her pillow slowly.


She-Devil woke up with a hole in her stomach.She said "Oh,man.This dream crap is really hurting me." It slowly regenerates as she speaks again "Let's try someone a little less...protected." She then lays back down in her sleep,and channels into sleeping people in the vicinity.She finally found Christina's dream and decided to enter.She then said beforehand "Bringing out people's fears is so...interesting.I guess nightmares do come ture." laughs,and enters Christina's dream.



Christina is sitting on her couch and asks "Hey mom,can you make me a cheese sandwich?" Her mother answers from the kitchen "Yes,dear.Of course." After a little while,Christina turns on the tv and a sandwich on a plate and she says "Thanks mom." and grabs the plate.She looks to her mother to see a spider on her shoulder and says "Uhh,mom.You got a little spider on your arm." The mother looks and says smiling "Oh,it doesn't matter.It'll crawl off eventually." The spider then bites them mother's shoulder and leaves a bite mark.It then crawls off and into the kitchen.Another biting noise is heard as Christina looks at her mother as she is beginning to wobble and says "Are you alright,mom?You look a little queezy." The mother began to grow hair all over her body,then she sprouted more arms and fangs.Christina looked shocked at first but then said "Seriously.You're gonna be this cliche?" The spider mom then says "What are you talking about,dear?" Christina then replied "Cut the crap,She-Devil.I know it's you.May told me about how you invaded her dreams.I'm not stupid.And you DO realize this is my dream,right?" The mother looked confused and said "What do you mean by that?" Christina replied "Watch." and the mother turned into a turd.Christina then froze the turd with her ice breath.Christina then said "Don't ever pull this shoot again,Or we're gonna have some problems." and she kicks the turdsicle and it breaks into pieces.







Bio began to glow green and said "What the?I feel a huge rush of power.Maybe this'll help." "Oh no you don't!" the shade said,then multiplied into a full 20 shade circle around Bio.Bio said "Strange,but i guess i'll try it."

"Transform!Green!,BIO!!!!" Bio shouted as a transformation sequence begins as his transform music(fav song,Are You For Real? by Zebrahead) plays in the background.

Bio's Emblem moves to his head and rapidly flashes green,his costume changes to a uniform and covers his arms and stretches.Huge green emanates from him and his pupils turn green.

He now stands in the middle in a fighting stance with one arm raised in a fist and another with his fingers put to his head.The original shade says "What the hell are you waiting for?Get him!" and all the shades attack.

(FIGHT SCENE)


Bio punches one shade which connects into another and they liquify.He raises one in the air with his mind then jumps up and kicks them down.He lands and liquifies 3 coming at him with his mind(they explode into liquid),and he charges at the original now charging back with chainsaw hands.He dodges the chainsaw motions in slow-mo and hits the shade directly in the stomach,liquifying it instantly.2 shades turn into wheels and run at him,he dodges and they run off the edge of the bank and fall.He then says "Too many.I'll wipe the rest out." He holds both hands on his head and kneels down as he focuses enormous pressure into his head psychically.The other shades run at him holding swords,bats,maces,and shadow shots(turning into little balls and being thrown at him) and circle around him completely.JUST as they are in range he yells "SHOCKWAVE!!!" and all the energy he stored shoots out of him in all direction and immediately liquifies all the other shades.


All the shades reform into a giant troll with a spiked club.It says "Say goodbye,pretty boy!!" in a big deep voice and slams his club at him.Bio dodges and continues to dodge the hits repeatedly and begins to think.He jumps left,right,then jumps onto the club and then jumps at the trolls face.He thinks (I just gotta grab on,and then release it.) and latches onto the trolls face with his hand.He then forces green energy into it and controls his mind.The troll begins to walk over to the edge of the bank.The green energy then leaves his mind as Bio walks over to the troll.The troll says "Oh crap." and Bio responds "Tell your master to fight me himself." Bio then puts most of his energy into his foot and kicks the troll off the edge and it splats on the ground into practically a pool of shade blood.It then forms into a beaten shadow and returns towards Midnight.Bio kneels down and says "Damn,i can't follow it to his base.I've used too much power.But i guess that's enough for one day." He jumps off the bank and slows his aerial movement to float down to the ground.He then loses his green energy and turns back to his normal costume self.He then walks home,upright and says "Man,i gotta get some sleep.I wonder what Agent X is dreaming about."




Whew that took forever.Your frickin welcome.Again,shout out to those who could solve the hidden thing in the intro.Here's a biography to hold you over

Eric Psyria(Nickname:Bio) Biography
Gender:Male
Age:17
History:Eric was once a very normal,smart kid.He had alot of friends,but that was until the radiation leak and he met Agent X.He now is even smarter and has psychic powers.He seems to have a crush on Agent X and is one of the main protagonists.
Favorite song:Are You For Real? by Zebrahead

EDIT:This isn't his full biography.A new one will be made in Part 3 when more things are revealed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverGirl13 on November 12, 2008, 6:45:13 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13the 20 has an O (oh) instead of a 0(zero)