Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Tag Team Part 1

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 21 - Tag Team Part 1

Chapter 21 - Tag Team Part 1
WOO!I am getting so good at this.Uploading a chapter EVERYDAY!You ppl must love me for it.Begin to kiss my toes,for awesomeness shall be yours in a few short seconds.






Bull was standing up holding a scalpel and fixing something in his chest.He closed the opening,put down the scalpel and sat on his operating table.He held out his robotic hands and clenched them a few times.He put them down,looked up,and grabbed two scalpels on his desk.He put them in his pocket,along with a napkin,should he ever get blood on his horns,and walked out of his laboratory/room.IFRIT was sitting on the couch,holding the picture of Ashley and rubbing the bruise on his shoulder that he got from Agent Y.Bull saw this,and walked over to him.IFRIT noticed him and asked "What's up?" Bull responded "That's your girlfriend,right?" and IFRIT replied "Yeah,Ashley.I miss her but...I'm really bored,can't we go out and do something?" Bull said "Well,there's always chaos to spread.We could also go and get rid of those miserable teens." IFRIT replied "I don't wanna kill the kids today.Let's just go burn some places." Bull found no problem with that and said "Okay.It's your specialty anyway." Bull and IFRIT got up and walked out of the hospital.




Brandon woke up and stretched,firing another spike at the ceiling by accident.He looked up to see at least 10 spikes all over the ceiling.Brandon didn't care about this though,and walked downstairs after getting dressed to see his father making breakfast as usual.Brandon asked him "Hey dad,what day is it?" and his father responded "Tuesday,Brandon.Oh,and your mother told me that if you don't get the spikes off your ceiling you're gonna have to sleep on the couch." Brandon replied,groaning "Fine,i'll do it later tonight.I gotta go meet May and Christina at the mall." His father noticed this and had a gleam in his eye.He then said "Well,have fun on your [date]." Brandon replied "WHAT!?No,Christina told me people have been hitting on May lately and people don't take her seriously,so she asked me to hang out with them." Brandon's father lost his gleam and said quietly "Whatever,just don't get in trouble." Brandon walked out of the door carrying his skateboard,closed the door behind him and thought (I'd rather eat at the food court then stick around in an awkward conversation.) He then hopped on his skateboard and rode it on the sidewalk.




May and Tank were standing at the front entrance to the mall.Waiting for Brandon and Christina.A lot of people walking by noticed her large Angel wings and stopped to look at her confusingly.May was a bit shy,and didn't like all these people looking at her.A tall teenager walked over to her smirking as Tank glared at him.He spoke to her "What's your name,baby?" and she responded shyly "M-May." he rested his arm on the wall above her head and said "You're kinda cute.What do ya say we go back to my place and-" He stopped when he had noticed Tank had a pistol pointed at his chin.Tank said "Don't bother Angel." The guy proceeded to back away slowly and walk into the mall.Tank's hand changed back and May said to Tank "I wonder what that guy wanted.Anyway,thanks for coming with me,Tank." and hugged him again.Everyone saw what had happened and decided to continue with their lives.Tank responded "Your welcome,Angel."
The three boys from yesterday showed up walking towards the entrance of the mall.One saw a smoker looking to the left side of the entrance and wondered(What's he looking a-) until he noticed May hugging Tank on the left side.He stopped in his tracks and held the other 2 back whispering "Hold on guys,look over there.It's that angel from yesterday." The one with brown hair and Geoff looked and saw her.Geoff was happy to see her and walked over to her.Tank noticed him and told May "Angel,it's those boys from yesterday." May heard him and let go to see Geoff and the other two walking towards her.Geoff said "Hi...Angel." and May replied "Hi...Umm,i kinda forgot to ask for your names." The boys each said "I'm Brian/I'm Kevin/and I'm Geoff."
May responds "It's nice to know your names.I'm May,and this is my friend Tank."
Brian says "Tank?That's a cool name.When were you born?" May says "Oh,Tank's a robot." The three kids then looked completely shocked and Kevin said "An Angel and a Robot.We have the coolest lives EVER!" May giggled at this.She then looked around and decided "Looks like they aren't coming,Tank.I have an idea.How would you guys like to walk with me in the mall?My friends aren't really showing up." The boys simultaneously said "Yes!" and May laughed and responded "Okay,let's go." They all then walked into the mall as Geoff admired her huge white wings.




I have to split this up.Sorry.But,uhh,....Later!(runs)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment