Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Mind Over Matter Part 1

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 24 - Mind Over Matter Part 1

Chapter 24 - Mind Over Matter Part 1
Bio is seen storming into the evergreen hospital by breaking the glass with his mind and floating inside.He immediately waved his hands to the left side and destroyed a few shades guarding Midnight's door.The door flew into the room as Bio floated in and shouted "Where is she!?" and Midnight responded from the darkness "Quiet Down,Bio.Do you know why I chose you?I want you to Join us.". Bio bursted with a green aura and yelled "I don't care!I'll ask you one more time before I wipe you from existence,Where Is She!?!?". Agent X ran out from the darkness and hugged Bio,crying and said "Bio,I'm so glad you're here.They...They tried to change me.But it doesn't matter,now that you're here." and she released her hug to look him straight in the eyes. She leaned close to him and he leaned in closer to her. She kissed him and they shared it passionately for a while. Her eyes opened abruptly to reveal Red Eyes instead of Purple and Bio looked into them. Midnight smirked as She-Devil came off from the kiss and said as Bio felt a little woozy "You're mine now." and Bio falls unconcious.




May is seen walking with Agent X carrying loads of shopping bags.May asks "And you haven't seen him since?" and Agent X replied "Yeah,I went into his room in this morning and he was gone from his bed.I'm worried about him May,Can you help me find him?". May replie "Of course I can!Anything for my new friend!". Agent X smiles and says "Thank you,May.What do you think happened to him?" and May replied "I'm not sure.Bio's been kind of mysterious since we got our powers. He could be anywhe-" May stopped when she saw Eric walking towards them from across the street.Eric walked and passed by them without saying anything and Agent X said "Eric! Where were you?". Eric stopped and slowly turned around to reveal his eyes were now white with red circles around them and he replies "I went to get an early start on the day.Were you worried about me?" Agent X got a little embarrased and said "Well,no,I just...It doesn't matter.As long as you're okay.(Agent X walks up to him and looks at him) You seem different though." and Eric responds "I feel fine.(leans into her face and looks into her purple eyes)What about you?" Agent X blushes a lot and replies "I'm-I'm fine." Eric said to her "I have something to do right now.Don't follow me." and walks away. Agent X was worried but let him go.May interrupted her thoughts and said "Come to think of it,I haven't seen Tank either.".






My fam's hogging the comp so I can't upload more.So,part 2 will be up tomorrow.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment