Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Mind Over Matter Part 2

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 25 - Mind Over Matter Part 2

Chapter 25 - Mind Over Matter Part 2
Tank wakes up in Bull's Lab chained/bolted to the wall.Tank struggled but heard "Well well well, looks like i've got you, Tank." Bull walked towards Tank and stopped 5 ft in front of him. Tank asked "Who are you? and How do you know me?"
Bull replied "There's a few simple answers to both those questions. Allow me to start with the first question. I am simply named Bull,I work for Midnight,The person you consider an enemy.This means I am also considered an enemy. The second question is relatively simple. You see Tank.........I Created You." Tank's eyes widen.

(You/Audience gasps)



May said "Agent Y,You have to follow him. I have a bad feeling about him right now,but I have to find Tank." Agent X replied "You're right, May. I have to follow him, so you go look for Tank.". May nods and Agent X runs after Eric. May puts down her bags and kneels on the ground. She clasps her hands together and prays "Oh gods and angels in heaven,grant me the location of my beloved Tank."
After a few seconds May stands and un-clasps her hands "The Evergreen Hospital!?", jumps into the air and begins flying.



Tank asks "You Created Me?How?". Bull responds "I found you not long after Midnight told me to search a toxic waste dump for the enemies. They were gone, but you started to grow. You were no longer a dog,and began to grow into a fully fleshed-out human. I took you to my lab, as you hadn't grown correct internal organs yet and were sure to die, and I begun to work on your body. I replaced what you were missing with robotics, weapons, but I ran into a snag. Somehow you had grown a correct, working brain with emotions and feelings. As the Android you are now you would've been made as a prototype for my robotic army. Instead,without thinking, your instincts told you to seek out your owner. So, you did and wound up in the bed of an angel. Now I have brought you back to remove your brain and clone you into an android army to help my master with his plans."


Tank looked at himself,trying to absorb what had just been said. Tank then said "You bastard, I'll never let you take me down.". Bull replied "Maybe I should just kill off the angel. She'd make a wonderful specimen, don't you agree?". Tank was seriously angered by this and began to glow Indigo. He broke from the chains and bolts and hunched over to reveal his eyes had turned Indigo. Tank said "No one hurts Angel...NO ONE!!!"



"Riot" by Three Days Grace plays in the background during Tank's transformation scene and afterwards.
"Transform! Indigo!! Tank!!!!"
Tank began to grow top/bottom fangs on his teeth and began to drool/slobber. His outfit(black shoes,red shirt,blue jeans) changed into an Indigo uniform with the sleeves ripped off. He began to stand on all-fours and growled at Bull as the transformation ended.

Bull held the right side of his face with his hand and said "Growing feral, are you? Well,it seems you are bringing out my inner rage.(Bull drops all scalpels from his pockets and goes on all-fours as well) Fine, Then we shall settle this like the animals we are. I'll have you know I am an experienced matador and I can easily take down a mutt.". Tank replies in a deep and gruff voice "We'll see about that, you horned psychopath."
Both charge at eachother.


(FIGHT SCENE,Blunt and obvious so people can skip up to it.)



Bull landed the first hit and knocked back Tank a little,but disappeared and reappeared behind Tank to shoulder-shove him into and through the wall to the x-ray room. Tank ran up to the hole in the wall and jumped through to enter,but Tank tackled him back into his lab. Tank bit Bull,and Bull shoved him off and punched Tank in the face. A clanking noise occured as Tank flew out of the lab, into the lobby and Bull followed. Tank landed on his back,but stood up as his hands turned into semi-auto's and shot at Bull. Bull ran through the area and bullets kept missing him as he ran in a circle around Tank. Finally, the bullets stop as Bull impales Tank's chest with his horns. Tank feels a lot of pain and coughs blood out,but points his arm (now a shotgun) at Bull's stomach and fires, pushing them both far back into the corners of the room. Bull begins to cough blood as there's a gaping hole in his body, as there is with Tank.


(End Fight Scene)

Bull says "You are a worthy opponent, truly a excellent prototype for my army." and stands up slowly. Tank says (in the gruff voice) "You won't hurt Angel,and you can't make an army without me." and does the same.
May bursts in from the above window and floats down towards Tank and hugs him "Tank!! You're Bleeding!!". Bull said "Well, it looks like the angel has come to save you. Now, How about you come with me so I can start the experiments?". May asked "Why are you hurting Tank?" Bull replied "I created Tank, and he is the android prototype for my army that will help acheive my master's plan.". Tank said "May, You need to leave. I-I'm not letting him clone me so he'll kill-" Tank coughed a bit more blood as May said "No! can't let you keep fighting like this. We need to get away from here.". Tank says "I'm doing this for your safety." and May's eyes tear up as she yells "I'm doing this for YOUR safety!". Tank looks into her Bright Blue eyes and didn't like to see her cry. Tank turned back to normal(except for the Indigo eyes) and said "You're right, May. Let's go." and May replied " Thank you, Tank.". Bull said "Hold it right there. You two aren't going anywhere, because not even your fake god can help you against me." May replied "What did you just say!?". Bull said "The theory of evolution clearly proves there is no god.". May's eyes turned completely white and she began to float in the air "Now i'm angry. No one insults the lord.". A lightnong bolt appeared in May's hand and she aimed at Bull as he said "Son Of A dog.". May threw it at him and a HUGE thunderclap was heard.





Later,We see May and Tank on top of the Evergreen City Water Tower, with May bandaging up Tanks wounds. Tank asks "May,Why do you care what happens to me?" May finished the last bandage and replied "Because YOU care about me,Tank." Tank and May looked at the sunset and May said "It's very romantic,I secretly always wanted my first kiss to be in front of a sunset.". Tank moved closer to her and said "May...I...Love You." May looked into his deep Indigo eyes and replied "I love you,too Tank." and they shared a kiss. They kissed a few more times as Tank leaned over her and she lied down.




Holy crap,This is my biggest chapter using the wii.I'm taking this really seriously as you can tell. Also,I like how I hinted at the sex scene.Here's Tank's full biography for all you fans helping me stick with my masterpiece.


Ruff/Tank Biography
Age:About 2 years old(so 14 in dog years)
Gender:Male
Desription:Tank was once a dog found by May and also splashed with the radiation. He grew human parts and was found by Bull and engineered into a prototype for an android army. His instincts led him back to May,as they both have crushes on eachother and protect eachother no matter what.
Favorite Song:"Riot" by Three Days Grace

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment