Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Missing chapter, Info

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 23 - Missing chapter, Info

Chapter 23 - Missing chapter, Info
Well, I forgot that I was missing a chapter after the news break so I thought I'd refill this in so no one gets confused. I also thought I'd do you all a favor and provide the total biographies of the characters. Here's all of them in order of appearence:


Bull Biography
Gender:Male
Age:26
History:Bull was once a famous matador.But he soon met his end(almost) at one of his matches.He was supplied with several tools to operate on himself and hence had 40% of his body replaced with robotics.He found the bull later and cut off it's horns to attach them to his head.This made him more animal-like and he is slowly becoming a monster.
Favorite Song:Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace

She-Devil Biography
Gender:Female
Age:?
History Part 1(I can't give you too much information):She-Devil has been on the evil side since it's creation,and is a demon.She likes to stay in her human form, however.It is some-what implied that She-Devil is the "shadowy figure's" girlfriend,but this might not be true.
Favorite song:"Getting Off" by KoRn

IFRIT Biography
Gender:Male
Age:22
History:IFRIT has used Pyrokinesis to cause many of arson cases.He was caught by his girlfriend Ashley(Nickname:Ash),who is a police officer.He was visited in the night and was offered a way out of prison.He broke out,and joined the evil side to repay his debt and to burn as much of the world as he can.
Favorite Song:"The Flame In All Of Us" by Thousand Foot Krutch

Agent Y Biography
Gender:Male
Age:?(Appearence:10)
History:After the war,Agent Y left in search of power.Over Mankind's history,he has accessed all forms of knowledge.So he speaks in a dignified tone and has a very high iq.He doesn't like it when people degrade him because of his appearence.
Favorite Song:"I'm Still Here" by Johnny Rzenik


This is the building,no longer exists thanks to Tank :)
Evergreen Care Facility
History:Bull was admitted here and after he was treated,Midnight took over and "Took care of" everyone inside.After She-Devil had joined their group,she brought a group of Miskas,demons who must work off their sins by doing jobs for higher ranked demons, to clean up the place and use it for injuries of the team.The demons wrecked the place over the months and it is highly worned down because of this.The villains discussion room is the staff room,and sometimes the main lobby.


May Ferrial Biography(Nickname:Angel,as you'll see in next chapter)
Gender:Female
Age:16
History:May Ferrial is one of the nicest girls you'll ever meet.She's been very religious ever since her childhood.She doesn't have any parents,because she was found at the doorstep of an old lady's house one day.She was taken in,but by the time she was 2,the old lady died and no one knows who was taking care of May all that time.Many years later,she met Eric in a park one day when he was hanging out with Brandon.Eric appreciated how nice she was and made her a good friend.Now she has sprouted wings after being very loyal to Heaven and never asking for anything all these years.
Favorite song:What Child Is This? by William Chatterton Dix(this is beacause it was a lullaby for her as a baby)


Ashley Biography(Nickname:Ash)
Gender:Female
Age:21
History:Ashley is a police officer for the town,and is in a relationship with IFRIT.She met him in a coffee shop one day where his looks and pyrokinesis got the best of her judgement and she decided not to lock him up as a criminal.After he escaped from prison after an arson attempt,she's been trying to find him for several days.
Favorite song:We Be Burnin' by Sean Paul

Eric Psyria(Nickname:Bio) Biography
Gender:Male
Age:17
History:Eric was once a very normal,smart kid.He had alot of friends,but that was until the radiation leak and he met Agent X.He now is even smarter and has psychic powers.He seems to have a crush on Agent X and is one of the main protagonists.
Favorite song:Are You For Real? by Zebrahead

Brandon Forshire(Nickname:Spike) Biography
Gender:Male
Age:17
History:Brandon has been best friends with Eric since they were babies,and has known Christina for several years.Brandon accidentally killed Skate by his spike powers,and has now gotten quite used to them.Brandon is a very skilled skateboarder,and is highly offended if someone insults him.
Favorite Song:Really anything from System Of A Down


Christina Kylie(Nickname:Crystal) Biography
Gender:Female
Age:18
History:Christina is a tomboy,and hangs out with Brandon at concerts.She's been good friends with him ever since they met at an Aerosmith concert.Christina is nice when she wants to be,but when Brandon acts stupidly,she usually hits him to set him straight.She seems to act much more dignified and royally when she is transformed,but this has not been explained...yet.
Favorite Song:Motivation by Sum 41


Ruff/Tank Biography
Age:About 2 years old(so 14 in dog years)
Gender:Male
Desription:Tank was once a dog found by May and also splashed with the radiation. He grew human parts and was found by Bull and engineered into a prototype for an android army. His instincts led him back to May,as they both have crushes on eachother and protect eachother no matter what.
Favorite Song:"Riot" by Three Days Grace



Well, Here's a reminder, See ya JANUARY 1ST,2009!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment