Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Part 3: Old Surroundings

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 31 - Part 3: Old Surroundings

Chapter 31 - Part 3: Old Surroundings
Well, I hope you all had a Happy New Year and Christmas, cuz I sure the hell did. Now that I'm back in the groove, it's time for another recap of what happened through all of the (critically acclaimed) 2nd part of The Story Of Heroes. This is the final Part of TSOH, so I'm sure you all will love it as much as I had writing it. This recap is much longer as Part 2 had a lot more than part 1 story-wise.




Part 3:Recap

After Agent Y was brought back to the villain's headquarters, now being known as the Evergreen Care Facility, he joined them on the knowledge that he would get revenge on his older sister Agent X, for not saving their family millions of years ago. It was then revealed that the Agents indeed have a weakness which lead to their downfall against God's Soldiers. The agents have a Wutos, an invisible sheild which can only be broken on a few conditions. They either break it themselves to allow full power, or heavenly power can destory it in one shot. We return to the heroes, now beaten and sicussing becoming stronger, and a topic arises which considers why May wasn't affected by the toxic waste. May is revealed to be extremely religious, and prays to god for powers to aid her teammates. Apparently, god grants her wish, and she is endowed with heavenly capabilites, including a large set of wings. She earns the nickname "Angel" from a few boys in town as Tank and May start to develop a relationship. Ashley, supposedly a police officer who had romantic entanglements with IFRIT, is worried more than ever after pondering how they first met. Eric decides to save a bank from being robbed, and turns into a real superhero by doing so. However, the main robber is just a man being posessed by a shade. Bio fights with the shades, and safely gets his way home. His teammates did not fare so well, as they were attacked by She-Devil in their dreams, but eventually, they were all able to hold her off somehow. After such a bad week, Christina and Brandon meet up at the mall, only to find that Bull and IFRIT ambush them. They fight in a tag-team match and Christina transfroming apparently turns her into a completely different person. She ends the battle by crushing Bull and IFRIT under a giant ball of ice. Afterwards, Agent X apparently goes missing, but Bio is captured by the villains as it was a trap. Tank also goes missing, so May and Agent X go looking for them seperately. Tank is revealed to be locked up at the villains hideout by Bull. It is then revealed that Bull made Tank from a dog into an Android, supposedly creating him. After realizing the truth about Bull wanting to clone him into an android army, Tank breaks from the chains and fights Bull. May saves Tank from him at the last second, and they.....see for yourself. Later,Agent X finds Eric has been brainwashed by She-Devil, and Agent X fights her. She loses somewhat, and pulls Eric out of his trance via a kiss. Eric knocks She-Devil unconcious but Midnight wraps them in a shadow hold and they become shadowy statues for a while. Asheley is revealed to be another agent who survived,Agent M.Skate and Bull leave to find Agent M's initiation, but Skate is betrayed by Bull, and Skate's past is revealed in his unconcious state.Agent M and Agent Y return to the hideout to initiate her into the group. However, it is revealed that she must kill her partner in the precinct, Carlos.Tank and May decide to formulate a plan for attacking the base by teaming up with the members who are left at home,but May wishes he didn't go. May and Tank share a few loving moments, but Tank contacts Brandon and Chrsitina to tell them about the attack. Eric and Agent X decide to break the shades' hold on their conciouses. He defeats the shades in their minds, and frees them. They try to contact Tank, but they are already there, but too late to save Carlos, who was blasted straight in the face by Agent M. Tank,May,Brandon, and Christina arrive at the base as Agent X and Eric break out of Midnight's room. They surround the villains and all transform, but IFRIT sends Agent M home so she doesn't get hurt. A battle between the heroes and the villains begins. IFRIT is frozen in ice by Crystal,but she is revealed to be a former ghost that was posessing Christina, via her scepter. Agent Y breaks it, releasing the hold on Christina, but causing her to revert and fall unconcious. Agent Y, who doesn't wish to hurt anybody, takes her home as the battle continues. Bio fights Midnight with a sword, forged from his and Agent X's energy. When he attacks Midnight with it, an image of his father appears, performing Midnight's actions. They clash blades, and his father asks for his help, however Bio is knocked unconcious. Agent X fights She-Devil, and hits her with a binding blood technique, forcing She-Devil to become mortal, as she cannot become an Agent. Agent X puts She-Devil unconcious via chloroform, and her battle ends, but she tends to Eric's wounds. Tank decides to end his quarrel with Bull by activating his self-destruct, but May tries to talk him out of it. He pins Bull to the ground so he cannot escape, and everyone rounds up around Tank, except for the villains, who leave the building immedately. May begins to cry, she doesn't want to let him go, but on the last few seconds, they rush out of the building as it explodes with Tank and Bull being destroyed.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------



It is now daylight, and all of the heroes are seen at a large oak tree, which looks to be covered in lillies, and there is a tomb in front of it which reads
"Here lies Tank, friend of the angels."
They all mourn in silence, until May walks up to it, lays a feather from her left wing on the top and says
"Tank, I knew you were watching over me ever since I met you, and I know your death isn't in vain. You're helping us save the city, and...you saved me too many times to count. I'll never forget you,Tank."
They all start to leave the tree, and after they are gone May's feather begins to fly off the tombstone and onto the ground where Tank is. The ground begins to light up with a bright white light. It seems to be coming from the clouds, and a round object follows through the light and into the clouds. When it reaches them, the light disappears, and the feather floats upwards into the clouds, following it.





Midnight has been leading She-Devil(who's carrying the frozen IFRIT) and Skate away from the building for several hours now, and Skate continues to ask
"Where the hell are you taking us!? Are we at least there yet?"
Midnight stops, as do they, and turns around to tell them
"Yes, We're here."
They look around to see they are stadning in the middle of a closed off road. She-Devil asks
"Where are we? This can't be a new base, it's miles away from the city."
Midnight starts walking down a hill, away from the road, where tire tracks o the ground seem to curve towards. They follow him, and he replies to She-Devil
"This isn't a base, it's my origin...and my demise."
They find a crashed '67 Impala, with the door opened and blood-stained footprints leading off towards the city. She-Devil and Skate look horrified and Skate asks
"So, you're actually a dead guy?"
Midnight answered
"Necessarily, yes. I'm not just a "dead guy"(finger quotations), I am a master of the cruelest emotions of a human being.I feel the need to rid myself of them every day, but to do so, we have to change unto a new target....Eric Psyria."
She-Devil is confused and asked
"Why are you so intent on killing that boy?"
Midnight turned to look at them and laughed maniacally. He answered
"He's the key. He started it, and I'll end it."





Eric walked everyone back into a large building, and a teenage boy with red-streaked hair and smoking a cigarette welcomes him in with a simple
"Hey Psy,you goin to use the big room?"
Eric opened the doors and kept walking inside, but replied
"Yeah, I'm bringing my friends in for something. We'll be out by 5 o' clock."
The teenage boy says
"Okay, whatever."
Agent X asks
"Why are you taking us here, Eric?"
Eric stops when in the middle of the giant, empty white room and answers
"Well, the only thing we can do now is train to get better. So I asked my friend Gus to rent out this room for honing our skills. I know that we can't possibly beat them now, but in time, I'm sure that we'll beat them and save the city."
Brandon asked
"Since when were we in charge of saving a city?"
Agent X said
"Maybe it's not about the city anymore, maybe it's about you and that Midnight guy."
Eric nodded and replied
"Yeah, I saw something when I hit him...it looked like my dad."
May curiously said
"I thought you didn't have a dad."
Eric thought about it, and started to remember what had happened...




--------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well, it's not exactly perfect, but It's a great start on the final part. This part is more about Eric and Midnight's quarrel, and who Midnight really is. The conflicts tighten, emotions are shared, and the city of Evergreen will never be the same. Well, see ya next chapter!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverGirl13 on January 1, 2009, 5:26:43 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13Wow.... really interesting start to the third part! I can't wait to read about all that happens!

P.S. Happy New Years Day!