Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - A Repressed Disaster

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 32 - A Repressed Disaster

Chapter 32 - A Repressed Disaster
Hope everyone enjoyed the last chapter, but I think it could've been better. So enjoy this HUGELY important plot point, and pay attention. Also, notice how I've started lining my intro's and outro's away from the story, to help you(the viewer) to not be confused.




-------------------------------




*Eric narrates this flashback cuz it's his, just like Agent M did. However, he's not saying it aloud to everyone.

-Flashback-

It was a long time ago, I was riding with my father in his black '67 Impala. He called it "The Shadow", probably because it was invisible at midnight. He told me we were going to visit my grandmother, and I was glad because I didn't see her often as she had lived up in the mountains. We were riding down a long road around the mountains, and we had to take a tight turn around a side. He started to tell me that he would always take care of me, and I believed him. When he went to pat me on the shoulder, the car veered off course. We crashed into a large hill and I fell out of the window, breaking all the glass. When it was all over, I woke up with a headache as my head hit the ground pretty badly. My father was in the crashed car, his face shoved into the wheel, and his arms broken. I gasped in horror, and backed away slowly. I was all alone now... forever. I walked back into town for several days, and tried to forget all about the disaster. I sent all the feelings of rage, depression, and all of my negative emotions to the back of my head. I was adopted by a nice old lady, she was really nice, so I began to accept her as my mother.

-End Flashback-


Eric looked at them, and said
"It doesn't matter, all that matters...Is that we beat them, and stay alive."
They all looked around them, they saw some weights, targets, and a large monitor in the back. Tbey were all pretty impressed and started to look around. All except Eric, who went back into his own thoughts, with a very worried expression on his face. Agent X noticed this, walked over to him, and asked
"Eric, are you alright?"
Eric looked into her deep purple eyes, sensing trust and another emotion he couldn't pinpoint. He grabbed her hand and said
"Come with me, I have a lot to catch you up on."
Agent X followed as he tugged her and her arm out of the room.
Brandon began to ask aloud
"So, where do we start Psy?.....Psy?"
Brandon turns around to see that Eric and Agent X had left. He continued to himself
"Fine, I guess I'll just help myself."
Brandon cracks his knuckles, and heads straight for target practice.





Agent M sits at home on her comofortable couch, not knowing what to do after she was forced to resign from police duty. She wanted to at least know where IFRIT was, so she stood up, and walked for her front door. When she opened it, she found IFRIT staring her straight in the face. She lunged at him in the form of a hug, and wrapped her arms around him saying
"It's good to see you again! Where were you?"
IFRIT answered calmly, but in a strained voice because of the hug
"Well, apparently our hideout was destroyed, Bull with it, our leader is actually a corpse, and I was in a frozen block of ice."
Agent M let go and replied confusingly
"WHAT!?"
IFRIT didn't know what to say, that pretty much summed it all up. He said
"We have a little free time off because our boss is looking for a new base."
Agent M looked at him and said seductively
"Well, if we have a little time off why don't we (tone change to incredibly happy) go shopping!"
IFRIT replied confusingly
"WHAT!?"





Midnight and She-Devil were walking around a large empty space around the city, and Midnight was looking for something soecific. She-Devil said
"You're lucky that I don't have anywhere to live right now, or else I would've been gone by now."
Midnight jokingly replied
"Don't you have an Apocolypse to start?"
She-Devil was offended, but remembered and replied
"Well, YOU promised to help me but all you've done is slow me down!"
Midnight stops in a large empty area and says
"Fine, leave then. Go start your Apocalypse and leave me out of it."
She-Devil stutters but replies
"I-I can do what I want! Besides, I still have half a year left."
Midnight says
"Then quit your arguing, I found a good spot."
Midnight then begins to swarm shadows around him, and the large shadow eventually grows HUGE. He takes the shadows, and forms them into a makeshift base in the middle of the area, with doors, and furniture. She-Devil gapes at it and asks
"How were you able to do that!?"
Midnight pants, and replies
"It's not easy, but I've used my powers to make a temporary base for our operations. It can only appear at night, because during daylight, it would just burn away, as with all shadows of no objects. With no object in light, there is no shadow to be cast. I'll mark an X in the middle of the ground, so we'll know where to find it."
Midnight goes inside the base while She-Devil begins to think to herself
("Crap, I forgot. I have to cause an Apocalypse in 6 months! But I suppose this idiot only cares about his own goals. He may be weird, but he has serious power. The only thing I can do now, is find I servant I can use to take my place while I start. Hmm.....AHA! [starts speaking aloud, unknowingly] Skate can help me. His mind is weak, and he'll easily be mezmerised by my feminine charms.")
Midnight is out of the base and next to her and asks
"Did you just say "Feminine Charms?"
She-Devil turned to him quickly and replied
"What? No way would I say something as stupid as that. Anyway, I gotta go...check up on those teens."
Midnight agrees
"Ah yes, that's a good idea. I have had no idea what they've been planning these past few days."
She-Devil grows her wings out again, and flies towards the city.
Midnight watches her leave, and says to himself
"Hmph, that foolish woman. It's enough just be around her, than to hear her ridiculous planning." and attends to his base.



-------------------------------


I'd say this turned out a lot better! Now we're cooking!(metaphorically, OF COURSE)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverGirl13 on January 6, 2009, 7:20:20 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13Really great^^* this story is just full of surprises.... i can't wait till the next chapter!