Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - READ THIS FIRST!!!

my old story. This is where it was when I started on it A WHILE AGO. Please go to my redone version if you want tobegin it with QUALITY.
If not, stay here and enjoy the crap.
REDONE VERSION: http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Chapter 0 - READ THIS FIRST!!!

Chapter 0 - READ THIS FIRST!!!
Okay, what you are about to read is EXTREMELY OLD AND CRAPPY.
This was an experiment of how my writing skills would evolve over the span of two years, and how my masterpiece story would turn out with my old, REALLY BAD writing skills.

Now, if you want to see QUALITY WRITING, I am currently re-writing this story with my MUCH BETTER writing skills. http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html

Please read that instead.


However, if you're interested in how bad my writing skills were back then, then you can read on. But I warn you, it starts REALLY BADLY, and doesn't get good until about chapter 30 when Act 3 begins.


Anyway, I suggest you read the REDONE version, because I am very proud of how it is so far. and because I'm not coming back to this experimental old version to fix all the typos and errors.


Anyway, I'm Overlordlaharl, and I bid you good luck in reading this old version of my masterpiece. (if you have any comments, leave it for the REDONE version, since I won't read them if they're on this old version.)

Or go to that link http://www.fanart-central.net/story-56710.html and read my redone version as new chapters are uploaded.



Later, dudes and dudettes.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverGirl13 on March 28, 2009, 4:44:40 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13Raven seems cool! IFRIT's, i mean Inferno's, real name is james Bond... That hilarious!

SilverGirl13 on November 19, 2008, 9:53:22 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13I can't wait till you submit more LOL

I'm just joking, i could wait forever 'cause it's that good!

overlordlaharl on August 9, 2008, 4:41:57 PM

overlordlaharl on
overlordlaharlwow,people are really noticing.Thanks brodstar!17 and 18 are up!

overlordlaharl on August 9, 2008, 9:50:50 AM

overlordlaharl on
overlordlaharlcool,a new fan!be sure to read the rest of the story cuz it gets MUCH MUCH better.

overlordlaharl on July 21, 2008, 9:55:42 PM

overlordlaharl on
overlordlaharlthanks for commenting so much!i'm particulary proud of chapter 5.i'm working on chapter 6 as i speak,expect ALOT of surprises.