Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - This Year's Battlegrounds and Weapons!

Calypso wastes no time bringing drivers from around the universe for this year's twisted metal. Some characters are well-known, while others are complete originals.

Chapter 2 - This Year's Battlegrounds and Weapons!

Chapter 2 - This Year's Battlegrounds and Weapons!
Here are the battlegrounds and weapons for the tournament, hope you all enjoy.



----------------




1st Battleground

Las Vegas (Large Stage)

(Our drivers will be racing around the twists and turns of Las Vegas, the city of entertainment, and the perfect place to begin wreaking havoc! This feautures all of the buildings as destructible items, that once destroyed reveal an underground passageway, each leading to a seperate array of weapons.)


2nd Battleground

Green Hill Zone (Medium Stage)

(Oh, what a wonderful lush area this is, filled with waterfalls and green grass...too bad all that has to change. Here in Green Hill Zone there are many straight paths, and there aren't many things to hide behind. Either get some weapons and start hunting, or become food for the mechanical beasts that roam the island.)


3rd Battlground

Mallet Castle (Small Stage)

(Here in the immense Mallet Castle there are traps, tight corners, and no way out. We've had to make some "Adjustments" but now the castle is perfect as a battleground. The rooms are all accessible, so feel free to explore for health pick-ups. Last driver standing moves on to the next round.)


4th Battleground

Trashed Stadium (Small Stage)

(The winner of past Twisted Metal contests has come as a special guest star, and he's just as devoted to his goal as ever. Meet DARK SLAMM! After becoming a baby many years ago due to a *cough* "accidental" wish, he decided to longer use any old front loader, but instead stole Dark Tooth from me on the grounds that I let him destroy any new contestants. He has upgraded the chomping teeth and has changed the color to meet his preferences. Get ready, because that big car is hungry for new contestants!)


5th Battleground

Soul Society (Medium)

(Not even soul reapers can stop this year's twisted metal! The soul society has many small buildings to hide behind, and the large tower in the center can be accessed and destroyed with a remote bomb, allowing you to access the tops of the gates! Be careful though, one false move and your car goes off the deep end!


6th Battleground

Awesometon (Large)

(I have agreed to let this be a battlegrounds by a majority vote that some people just want to destroy for no reason. I guess hometowns can be just as annoying as large cities. You'll want to watch out for the kobolds though, they fire large boulders at any one who comes near their castle.)


7th Battleground

Bebop Spaceship (Medium)

(After so many years of neglect, the spaceship Bebop has suffered many damages, but it doesn't matter now, because this year's contest will only make it worse! If any driver should fall out of one of the air locks, they're going to have to say hello to the cold depths of space!)


8th Battleground

Calypso's Garage (Small-Medium)

(Now that you have reached the last battleground, I have decided to make your final opponent the most dangerous one of all. You'll all be cowering in fear when you find out that your opponent is none other than ME! I have brought a new Warhawk, since our last driver is "incapacitated", and I will be bringing in some old front loaders to help me in destroying you. If you win, I will parachute out of Warhawk, and personally congratulate you, that is IF you win.)



-----------



Weapons for This Years Tournament are...


-Fire Missle (Common)

Your average missle, great for taking down enemies one missle at a time.

-Homing Missle (Common)

A missle with high homing capabilities, great for hunting those enemies trying to escape.

-Ricochet Bomb (Common)

This bomb will hit a wall and begin to home in on other enemies slightly, bouncing off the wall will add more damage once hitting an enemy.

-Machine Gun Upgrade (Uncommon)

This upgrade will add damage to your machine gun shots.

-Remote Bomb (Uncommon)

This bomb can be placed behind you and remote detonated at any time after.

-Spring (Uncommon)

Once placed behind you, any car driving over this will launch high into the air, and they will be out of your reach. You can also use this to get to high places.

-Health Pickups (Uncommon)

There are two varieties of health pickups, small and large. Small health gives 30% health back, while large gives you full health.

-Special Pickup (Rare)

This pickup adds 2 specials to your already regenerating count. There is only one in each stage except boss battles. Try and find them all!



-------------------



That's all for all the basic stuff. I like talking like Calypso, it sure is fun! Next up is the first character prologue.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverGirl13 on March 18, 2009, 10:29:22 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13hehehehe weapons^^*