Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Crimson Fury - Prologue

Calypso wastes no time bringing drivers from around the universe for this year's twisted metal. Some characters are well-known, while others are complete originals.

Chapter 8 - Crimson Fury - Prologue

Chapter 8 - Crimson Fury - Prologue
I know this story doesn't have any girls in it, but at least Blaze counts as a girl. I like Blaze, and her equivalence is probably Crimson Fury, due to both of them only being in a few games. Also, Blaze has a british accent here, just cuz.



Vehicle: Crimson Fury
Driver: Blaze The Cat (ANIMALS CAN DRIVE IN A FANTASY STORY)
Special: Burning Rush
Series: Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic Rush, and Sonic Rush Adventure. Notice I'm not including sonic '06 because that game SUCKED @$$.)



--------------




"Damn that Sonic."



Blaze the Cat stood over a large destroyed mechanical tower, apparently egg-shaped, and watches angrily as a blue blur races away from her, covered in 7 different glows. She narrates

"He's so hung up on treasure, he even stole my sol emeralds! I knew I couldn't trust that spiny little punk."



We now see Blaze walking the streets of new york, all alone and a man walks up to her holding a badge. She continues narrating

"I was at least noticed for my capabilities recently. A man named Agent Shepard introduced me to a twisted metal contest that I could compete in. Best of all, Sonic was a participant."

She enters a garage to see a bright red lamborghini with machine guns and missles attached. It had turbo boosters in the back, and the windows were tinted. Blaze continues again

"Not only was I allowed to compete, I was sworn in as a member of the C.I.A before starting this mission. They wanted me to arrest Calypso, the organizer of the tournament, if I should win the contest. I agreed, and started driving away."




Soon, Calypso heard of this uninvited contestant through one of his guards at his headquarters (his new garage)

"Calypso, sir, a new participant in the contest has entered somehow."

Calypso turned toward the guard and asked

"How is that possible? Do you have an identification?"

The guard nodded and handed him a picture of Blaze in the lamborghini on a freeway. Calypso pondered this for a while, but answered

"I'll allow it, such a driver is a perfect fit for that car, this just saves me time."

Calypso smirked evilly and said

"If she is killed, I will just leave her body to rot in the wreckage."

Calypso laughs maniacally at this and wishes her luck.





We see Blaze racing down the road towards the first destination as thoughts go through her head

"I won't give in to the stupid americans and their decisions. When I win this contest, I'm gonna find my sol emeralds, even if I have to burn everyone alive."



The car starts to light on fire and drive at a much faster speed.



---------------------



Yeah it's short, but Blaze is cool.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment