Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Warthog - Prologue

Calypso wastes no time bringing drivers from around the universe for this year's twisted metal. Some characters are well-known, while others are complete originals.

Chapter 11 - Warthog - Prologue

Chapter 11 - Warthog - Prologue
I've been holding this one off, as I don't know much about Barret, but if anything in this plot doesn't match FF7, let me know in the comments. Also, hilarious TheLonelyIsland song here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU . Sorry I recommend things to you people. It's just that if you can appreciate my sense of humor/awesomeness, then you're a good person to me. If not, well you know you don't HAVE to click the links.



Vehicle: Warhog
Drvier: Barret Wallace
Special: Patriot Missle
Series: Final Fantasy (specically 7)



---------------



"I thought she was safe. I thought all this was over."




Barret Wallace stood in front of an old cabin being burned to the ground in a huge fire, looking horrified as he sees a small girl dead in the center. Barret helds up a note that he found, which reads
"Precious things do not come easily, Barret. See how it feels to lose them."


Barret crushed the note in his hand and cried tears of anger. He could not do anything to save the girl, but continued narrating

"I only stood there and watched as Marlene's corpse burned to the ground. I had no idea who could've done this, or why, but that punk is going to die for what he did!"


Calypso was standing a few feet behind Barret and asked

"Why cry over a dead memory when you can do something to get it back?"

Barret turned angrily and shouted

"Get away, you freak! I ain't got no business wit you!"

Calypso took a step back, leaving him with some personal space, but still asked

"I can help you, Mr. Wallace. Your precious little gril Marlene can be returned to you if you win my contest."

Barret merely yelled back at Calypso, crying more tears and pointing his gatling gun-like hand at him

"Why do you care!? You ain't got no idea how it feels to lose somethin' precious to you, especially a little girl like that!"

Calypso bowed his head, remembering past bad memories. Calypso solemnly replied

"No, Mr. Wallace, I do. She was my own little girl, and I could only watch and feel the pain of letting her go, just like you. I didn't suceed when I tried to bring her back but you can."

Barret put his arm down, and thought about what his life would be like without Marlene. After a few seconds he confidently asked

"This contest you got,...what do I have to do?"

Calypso looked at him, and saluted saying

"I'm glad you've agreed. You're a real patron, Barret. You're vehicle is right behind me, you will be sent the directions to your first destination."

Barret leaned to the side of Calypso and saw an old military tank equipped with a large missle on the top. He dropped the note on the ground and stepped on it as he walked towards the tank.




Barret put his hand over the side of the car, feeling the age it had gone through, and reached the driver's side. He opened the door and entered, saying

"This thing's got firepower,...good. I WILL win this contest, and Marlene will come back to me, forever."

Barret drover off and left the house in flames as Calypso laughed maniacally.




-------------------------



Okay, not bad, short, but It really doesn't matter as this is a prologue. Warthog is determined to get his little girl back, which is good, as he's violent because of it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverGirl13 on March 28, 2009, 4:50:21 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13Violence! Wahahahahahahahaha!!!

Sorry, i was pretending to be Calypso