Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Roadkill - Prologue

Calypso wastes no time bringing drivers from around the universe for this year's twisted metal. Some characters are well-known, while others are complete originals.

Chapter 13 - Roadkill - Prologue

Chapter 13 - Roadkill - Prologue
Only a guest character. He has a short prologue, a short middle, and a short ending. I always had a soft spot for Roadkill and his confusing situations. Also, Here's a time paradox for you all. Roadkill's story takes place AFTER Sweet Tooth wins this year's TM, try and figure that out.



Vehicle: Roadkill
Driver: Marcus Kane
Special: Boomerang
Series: Twisted Metal (all except 4. in 1 and black it had different drivers.)





---------------




"Sometimes, I don't know who I am anymore."



Marcus Kane is driving in Roadkill down the streets of Midtown, thinking to himself

"After I became myself, I began to live in this nightmare that had plagued my entire life. These...Contests that I participate were all in my mind but I made the mistake of bringing them to life with me!"

Marcus got more aggressive and drove faster, now going much faster than any civillian on the street. He continued narrating, much more confused now

"Everything that I had was destroyed. I woke up form my nightmare not too long ago, but when I did...Everything fell apart. I was alone with the world and it's anger. Nothing I could do could change it. Until I found the flyer."

We now see Marcus holding up a flyer to his face and thinking logically

"The Twisted Metal contest had always been my saving grace in my nightmares, but I asked too many questions, and I never understood what I was doing. But now...I finally understand. This is the last Twisted Metal contest I will ever compete in, and Calypso will make sure of that."




----------------------



Don't worry, All is/will be explained in Sweet Tooth and Roadkill's endings.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment