Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - (BONUS) Character Bios Part 1

my masterpiece story. Im re-writing the story from scratch with my MUCH BETTER writing skills.
Prototype Complete. *Reworking it NOW!*

Yeah, I''m definitely working on it now.

Chapter 3 - (BONUS) Character Bios Part 1

Chapter 3 - (BONUS) Character Bios Part 1
NOTE:THIS IS ACTUALLY CHAPTER 2.5, BUT FC WON'T LET ME DO THAT. LAME.

So I asked myself,
"What's missing from this redone version that was in my old version?"
Character bios, DUHR. So I'll add character bios as bonus chapters in the meantime while I'm writing the real chapter on my, now-working, old computer.


4 Character bios here, and they're all the main characters, so let's start with Eric. (Note:I have a ton of characters, so if you can't follow what I'm laying down for you all, cuz they all have backstories, then leave a comment and ask me about something)



-------------------------------

ERIC PSYRIA
Age:16
Gender:Male
Relatives:mother Janette Psyria and deceased father Robert Psyria
Likes:Puzzle-Solving, Keeping up with current events
Dislikes:Football, Rain
Description:Eric Psyria and his friends enjoy hanging out and generally being teenagers. Hanging out with his friends has really become the only real activity he can enjoy since hs father's death in a tragic car crash outside of town. It devastated him, and he has tried to keep the anger and sadness out of his thoughts. But now, Eric fears that repressing his emotions might come back to haunt him.




BRANDON FORSHIRE
Age:15
Gender:Male
Relatives:Mother, Father, and 2 younger brothers
Likes:Extreme stunts, playing video games with his brothers
Dislikes:Being hit by Christina,Being yelled at by Christina
Description:Brandon Forshire lives in a trailer park, which suits him well, since he loves to perform stunts with his skateboard on or over the tralers. Luckily, him and his family are the only ones in the trailer parkm so no one gets hurt...except for Brandon. Brandon and Eric Psyria are best friends, and he'd be willing to help Eric as long as Eric will help him with a stunt later. Him and Christina Kylie have a strange relationship where whenever Brandon does something stupid, Christina doesn't hesitate to let him know it by smacking the back of his head. Brandon still likes her though, and wouldn't have it any other way. Less pain would be nice, though.




CHRISTINA KYLIE
Age:16
Gender:Female
Relatives:Mother and Father
Likes:Brandon, being independent
Dislikes:Her parents, being unnecessarilly helped
Description: Christina Kylie was born into a rich family, and being an only child, she was showered with attention and money by her parents...but she couldn't dislike that more. Always being helped by maids and butlers all her childhood, she hated the fact that they wanted to do everything for her, and this made Christina fiercely independent. However, when she met Brandon Forshire at age 12, they became best of friends, thanks to her tomboyish attitude and her ability to hit Brandon practically whenever she pleased. Knowing Eric and May by extension led her to finally have a circle of friends she could trust and hang out with, without the maids and butlers at her mansion.




MAY FERRIAL
Age:14
Gender:Female
Relatives:None
Likes:Having faith in her religion, pets
Dislikes:Being alone, being an outcast
Description:May Ferrial was very young when she was orphaned after her parents disappeared. With only a very old lady and the christian religion at her side, May was taken care of until she was 13, when the old lady died of a heart-attack and May was forced into the world on her own. With nowhere to go, she sat at the park and contemplated what to do, only to be found by Eric Psyria and she has been given a chance at life thanks to her new friends. May is very religious, and loves to pray every night that she will have safe adventures with her friends. The rosary necklace she has worn since she was born, and has never taken it off, as she sees it as a sign that her parents are watching over her. May is simply glad that her friends are there for her, and now that she's found a dog, maybe she can get along with him too.




------------------



Mmkay, there ya go. There will be character bios whenever a few characters are introduced, or I can update old ones when new information arrive.

Til next chapter, which should be soon,
Later, dudes and dudettes.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SilverGirl13 on April 20, 2010, 10:21:45 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13I'm feeding back. I think it's amazing. I really like what you've done with the new version so far... more involvmental. It's easier to get sucked into the story. I can't wait to see what new direction you take this story into next. Keep writing and I'll keep reading^^*