Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - no chapter

it is about her life in the world .
it is a good story .

Chapter 1 - no chapter

Chapter 1 - no chapter
This Is About Britney Spears Life!


She was born in Kentwood Louisiana . Britney had a good life living with her parents . She was Mickey Mouse person . Thats where she meet Justin Timberlake. Her mom said she was a golden child in her life. Briteny idols Christina Aguilera.
She went to her sing lesson . She went to lesson for five years.Britney had a good life. She was a good singer. She dated Justin for a little while . Life is awsome now . Everybody love her songs and her looks. Britney spears was a pretty girl in town .She was happy with Justin some days .
Britney just flirts with anybody she see in front of her. So Justin broke up with her because she flirts alot. Then she got married to Kevin Federline and they started a famliy. Britney was having a baby with Kevin . They are happy and so proud of there self. She has a sister name Jamie Lynn that she loves so much .Omg! she like dated five guys back a long ago. She gets around. But she is a good singer. Britney has a lot of good friends in the world and fans . She has to have a bodyguard to be by her side most of the time. Britney is a wonderful person .
Her mom loves her so must now she has a baby in her life .



The End

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hyperactivechild on February 18, 2006, 10:14:58 AM

hyperactivechild on
hyperactivechildI REALLY LIKE THE STORY