Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - no chapter

he is a good person he is a loveable person and a family man

Chapter 1 - no chapter

Chapter 1 - no chapter
Eddie Guerrero!

He was a good man . He had a lovely wife VICKIE AND KIDS WHO LOVE HIM SO MUCH ..He was a good father and a good friends to the other wrestlers.He make everybody laugh all the time. everybody will miss so much . He will be remember all the time . he had lots of fans . Eddie was a good wrestler on tv . he had times when was sad . but he always stays happy for the fans. he was everything in this world to people who loved him so must . he was a champ in everybodys eyes . he had a dream that he was to be a champ in wrestling to his fans and family. it was his best dream ever to him . the dream for his family to be happy for him . Eddie is the hero to us . Eddie is in our hearts and our soul .

the end

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inuyasha_koga_star_angle on February 26, 2006, 9:33:57 AM

inuyasha_koga_star_angle on
inuyasha_koga_star_angleI LOVE IT!!!!
ITS ALL TRUE I LOVED EDDIE SO MUCH GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Fatal_dreamer on February 18, 2006, 12:19:55 PM

Fatal_dreamer on
Fatal_dreamerEverthing you said is true..he will be missed dearly...i guess that all we can do is keep him in our hearts i know that he would want it that way....his legend will live on forever...may your soul rest in peace latino heat,Eddie Guerrero...I hope he knows we miss him...becuase i really do....