Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - none

it is story about victor and victoria in love but the corpse bride is in the middle of it

Chapter 1 - none

Chapter 1 - none
This is story about Corpse bride !

One day Victor went to the woods where he was just saying his vows . but it was awful day that one day . he was so scared of the woods .but he did his vows to a dead (corpse bride) he was not happy at all what had happen he just married a corpse bride . Victor was not please with it he ran away fast as he can but she followed him . Victor couldn't get away from her she was going to keep him with her . He fainted and he wake up in another world . but he found out he was under ground of the living dead.Victor ask her to meet his parents for real so they went upstairs . but when they did he told her to stay put he sais i'll go get my parents ready to meet you. but he didn't go to his parents he went to Victoria house to see her and talk her . but as he was going to talk to her the corpse bride showed up in the room . corpse bride grab him and said lets go . corpse bride was very mad at him for lying to her .
so he had to die to stay with her but he didn't love her he loved Victoria very much . as Victor and the corpse bride went upstairs to the church and was going to marry . then here comes Victoria to stop the weding from happening . but the corpse bride her and stop him drinking the poision and she ave him Victoria's hand and said you belong wwith her not me . corpse bride said you freed already it is my turn to do you a fav. so Victor and Victoria lived happly ever after . the corpse bride turn into butterflys it was very nice .

THE END

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Alejandropro on February 18, 2006, 3:40:13 AM

Alejandropro on
AlejandroproOK, first of all: I'm not trying to be rude, but how old are you? It lacks grammar and punctuation. Besides, did you do this for a school report or something like that? Because, while I reading it, I could picture a 10-year-old little girl reading it to the rest of her class.

Take writing classes and try again.