Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Arriving

When a Wolfdanion traveller meets a human school girl, then instantly become friends, but they seem to be more than friends, and the traveller has a secret...

Chapter 1 - Arriving

Chapter 1 - Arriving
The smell of the sea drifted across the airport runway. Planes landed and flew off continuously at Shaftton Intergalactic Airport. One, which was not really a plane, landed at runway 6. The long, silver spacecraft glided silently along the tarmac and halted next to a long line of stairs.
‘Spacecraft 3-NB from Klaraw has now landed at runway 6!’ said a female voice which came out of no-where. The doors of the ship opened gracefully. ‘Thank you for flying with British Airways! Have a nice day!’ Out of the doors came out wolf like creatures, they had the human anatomy of a human, except the head was clearly a wolf. They walked down the rusting stairs. Their furs were all different colours; grey, red, ginger, and one of them were brown. The only grey wolf creature walked down and stopped at the side of the stairs. He looked around, holding his rucksack securely on his back. He wore a black, tatty jacket, with blue, dirt stained t-shirt and blue jeans. Since he had wolf legs, he didn’t wear shoes. He happily sighed and walked to the airport building. Above the automatic doors were selections of the word ‘Welcome!’ in different languages. ‘Willkommen! Benvenuto! 歓迎! LAPSIER! Bienvenue !The brown wolf thing walked though the door and looked around. The whole place was teeming with noise and movement. It was full of humans, and also other creatures such as six foot large reptilian creatures called Lizertons and humanoids that wore robes and had strange markings on their skin; almost like tattoos. The wolf walked up to the reception.

‘Hello their sir.’ said the awkwardly smiling woman behind the counter, ‘For security reasons I must ask a few questions alright.’

‘Yeah alright.’ said the wolf creature. His voice was calm and warming.

‘Ok then sir. Please tell me your full name’

‘Well…’ he began ‘My full name is Louis Le Grand Et Le Noble Un, but every one calls me Louis!’ he happily said.

The woman franticly typed on the keyboard, trying to type as fast as she can. ‘Right, ok Mr. Louis; I can clearly see you are a Wolfdanion.’

‘Correctamundo!’ Louis shouted so people close would turn their heads and pay attention.

‘Yes, and please tell me your age, sir’

‘Well, let’s see. In earth numbers I’m, hmm. 7889 divided by 157780 adds 0.95 which equals one; and add that by 19 and cheese, that gives the final total of… 20!’ Louis chuckled to himself, he then saw the woman not getting his Wolfdanion joke. ‘Uh, yes well, I’m 20 years old,’ he said, a bit embarrassed of him.

‘Yes, thank you sir,’ she said sarcastically, Louis didn’t notice. ‘Ok, now please tell me what your purpose to visit Earth is?’

‘Well I’m just a traveller, hitchhiking across the Galaxy; going from inhabited planet to inhabited planet, just visiting. I thought to have a holiday on Earth.’

The woman finished typing down all of the information. ‘That’s all sir. Thank you.’

‘Your welcome!’ He replied. He picked up his bag, and walked along towards the entrance of the airport.

*

After having to wait for some time at the metal detector, as the security man failed to find the hidden tummy button stud underneath Louis’s fur; he finally walked out of the airport. He looked around, with a smile on his face. The wind was calm; the sun was out and shining with all it’s might. He started walking along the pavement, which were full of tourist young and old. He looked in at the shops; he went passed W H Smiths, Woolworths, Marks and Spencers, Currys. He stopped outside Boots and leaned on the wall of the shop. He put his hand out of his right pocket and took out what looked like a rather crumbled up sandwich. He ate it rather quickly as he was in a hurry. He took the plastic bag and put it in a nearby rubbish bin. As he continued to walk along the side of Boots, he saw a map booth. ‘Hmm, well I might as well get one!’ He said. He took out of his left pocket one single pound coin, which he put in the machine.

Rumble!

Rumble!

POP! A rather small map dropped out of the machine. Louis took it and began scanning its contents. Something caught his golden eye. ‘Prince Regent Swimming Pool… well it’s quite hot, yeah, I should go and have a little swim!’ he put the map into his right jacket pocket, turned around and walked to the area of Shaftton where the pool was.








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment