Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The meeting at the pool

When a Wolfdanion traveller meets a human school girl, then instantly become friends, but they seem to be more than friends, and the traveller has a secret...

Chapter 2 - The meeting at the pool

Chapter 2 - The meeting at the pool
What do you mean I have to be checked?! blurted out Louis. Why the hell should I? He thought, Ive just got here and I just want to have a swim thats all! Im not carrying a bloody disease!

Im sorry sir, but every alien has to be checked before they are allowed in, its the rules. said the guy behind the desk.
Oh stuff your rules! Im here on holiday! I want to have a relaxing swim before I have to leave. I dont want full grown humans touching me in awkward ways to see if I might have rabies! Louis turned round and started to walk to the swimming pools entrance.
Wait! shouted the guy Look fine you can go, just dont tell anyone I did it. He opened the gate to allow Louis to get to the changing rooms. Louis stared at him for a moment, thinking even if he should bother now. He sighed.
Alright, Ill go and I promise I wont tell anyone. He walked though the gate, saying thanks to the guy. He turned a left corner to the males changing room.
The changing room was a smallish, cream tiled room with benches along the walls. It was lit by a few dim lights, which many were flickering. The changing room was almost completely empty; an elderly man was in the corner drying himself with his dirty, old looking towel. He looked quite scared when he saw Louis; he thought that he was going to attack him. Not the best changing room Ive been in, but itll do Louis thought. He went to the furthest corner of the room, well out of the way of the old man; who was now quickly putting his towel into a shopping bag. Louis changed into his navy blue swimming trunks; which had a hole at the back to let his tail out. He put his clothing and his watch into his rucksack and walked to the locker room. He found an empty one near the doorway to the showers. He put his bag in, inserted a twenty p coin into the slot and closed the door and tied the key around his arm.
Louis walked towards the main swimming pool, he stopped at the edge and looked into the clear, cool water; staring at the bottom. Suddenly, he swan dived into the pool. He swam underneath the surface, going back and forth; going from one side of the pool, to the other. After about six minutes, he finally came up. He paddled to the side of the pool and touched the floor of the pool with his feet. He looked around, seeing all of the humans; he was the only Wolfdanion there. Amazing! He thought, absolutely amazing humanity is!
Please dont!
Look you cannot be with us!
Why not?!
Youre not perfect!
Louis turned his head to the other side of the pool, a group of girls; around sixteen in age were arguing. A blonde haired, supermodel body sized girl was shouting to a brown haired, skinny girl. It seemed that she was losing her friends. Louis climbed out of the pool and slowly walked towards the girls.
Please! said the brown haired girl Its only asthma!
Look! You are not perfect! So you cant be with us! yelled the blonde haired girl; people were now looking. Cmon! she and the other girls walked to the female changing rooms. The brown haired girl stood there, looking desperately at her ex-friends.
What happened there? said a voice behind her, it was calm and warming.
Oh& the brown haired hair began to say, without looking behind her. My so called friends abandon me, just because I asthma!
That all!? said the voice. The brown haired girl turned around and gasped. It was not something she was expecting. It was Louis who was talking. I know loads of people who are asthmatic and Im still friends with them! Im Louis. He added at the end.
The girl stood there for a few seconds, taking in that she was not talking to a human. I& Im Alice she finally said.
Pleased to meet you, Louis took his hand and shook Alices, she was stunned.
Youre& youre a Wolfdanion. She said without thinking about what she just had said.
Louis chuckled, what gave me away?!
Well, its just that Ive never met one before. What was your name again?
Louis, Louis Le Grand Et Le Noble Un.

Thats French, isnt it?

Yeah! It is, it means The Great and Noble One, but I havent been grand or noble in my life! Louis sat down on the edge of the pool, his feet in the water. We are given last names, when we are born, that tells you what you will become when you are older. Alice sat next to him; almost sitting on Louiss tail. He let out a hollow laugh. My older brothers last name is Le Chercheur De Puissance; it means The Power Seeker. Thats him all over! You have an older brother? asked Alice Louis looked at her, yeah, his name is Frigis; which is actually Latin. I dont know what it means. Hes thirty years old and second in command of out home planet, Klaraw. Wow! said Alice, she looked quite astonished. Yeah! I also got a younger brother, Jack La Personne Sage Et Digne De Confiance, which means The Wise and Trustworthy Person; he is the assistant to King Nelvorvalvore, the ruler of Chareldon; and hes only eighteen! Alice was impressed, It seems your brothers do some great jobs! Who do you do? Me? asked Louis Oh, well uh, Im& Im a traveller. Really, well, where do you travel to? Well just any planet that has life. Ive been to Chareldon, Reptotitas, Dracano, Smuck and a few more. Louis looked at the clock on the wall. I best be off, Im feeling a bit peckish Well why dont you come with Me. said Alice, standing up. I know this good place that does great Earth food! Louis sat there, looking at her; he felt something that he had never felt before. He ended the silence by saying Yeah, alright! That be nice! he stood up and he and Alice walked to the changing rooms. Whats this place? he asked her. Oh, its a secret

















Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment