Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - That memoriable thursday

an old story i did some time ago. Its about two kids who find out that the novel 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'

Chapter 1 - That memoriable thursday

Chapter 1 - That memoriable thursday
Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral Arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Orbiting this at a distance of roughly nigety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant blue-green planet, whch homed a race of ape-desentant's who thought having digital watches was a neat idea. In the Country of England and the county of Sussex,thier lived a man called Arthur Dent...

Whoops! Wrong story! Let's start from the beginning. This storystartson the plannet Earth, but not in the country, infact it starts in the city of Brighton, which was now so crowded by homeless people, that the councill now started to move them on the pier.

It was a wensday afternoon, the sun was shining, there was no wind and on Brighton Pier, homeless people baked, likejacket potatos in thier scarffs and coats that they kept from the winter. On the beach Charlie and Louis smelt the salty smell of Fish and Chips as they walked on the pebbles. They got closer and closer to the sea, untill...

SPLASH!

They jumped in. Louis was overweight, so he made a mini tsunami that crashed on a small family of ants (why they were there we will never know). As they got out, Charlie saw somthing on the pebbles gleaming in the sun.No-one else looked at it because all of the beach was covered with coke cans that shined. But this thing was not a coke can, Charlie was just able to see the shape of it. It was square, like a book, but It was not a book, book's don't shine. Charlie walked up to it and walked over the remains of the ants and picked it up.

" What you got there?" asked Louis, semi-naked in his blue towl.

" I'm not sure" said Charlie. He turned it around and on the cover in large, friendly letters the words 'DON'T PANIC!' was inscribed. He then turned It on It's side and there, was more words incribed in gold. The words said 'THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY'. "No way!" said Charlie in a suprised way. He read 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' by Douglas Adams and he only thought it was a made up story.

"Is that?" questioned Louis

"Yes, I think It Is" said Charlie, who just stood there.

"But It's only a story!"

"Maybie It's not. Maybie It's all true."

"Open it."

Chirlie tried to open It, but It was locked, even though It didn't look locked. "Arg! I can't. It's sealed shut."

"Well, maybie we should give it to our English teacher tomarrow" (Opps! I almost forgot, Charlie and Louris are both 14 and in year 9) said Louis

"I think your'e right. It's getting late.I'm going to take the book home. OK?"

"Ya sure!" They both walked away from a orange sunset and the all the homeless people having a bath in the greyish sewer English Channel.

This is what the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy has to say about Schools. Schools are prisons acording to the editor that brainwash children to make them aldults. Lessions, like 'How to gamble while hanging upsidedown over a 2 mile cliff, whaich has at the bottom a 50 foot long Mega Chainsaw' is tough and only a few pass (and suvive). On the planet Bestaloom, children rule, and they made a law that stoped them going to school, and they made all the aldults do all the work. When thier leader, 'Bestolff the Childish' died in a freak Hover Board crash ( He slammed into a large pile of ultra sugery suger which melted his head off), the president of the galaxy forced them to go to school. The way he did It, Is that he that If they didn't go to school, he would call them names. The kids were not going to stand for this, so they blew up thier plannet, alongside with them, the aldults and 3 dirty beer mugs. Vogon School of Maths and Really Big Numbers, is the FIRST WORST in the Galaxy. The Vogons are infamous for thier poety, which is the third worst. The second worst school is the Galaxy, Is the Ballerd's School of Fluffy cute things (it's an all boy school) and the third worst is Longhill High School in Sussex, which force the students to do easy and primative things on a E-STAR Computer. In conclusion, NEVER GO TO SCHOOL! AND NEVER GROW UP! Please note, that when this entry was written, the editor was a 6 year old child who droped out of Kindergarden. He said that 'playing with a killing laser and cutting of a head of a 5 headded nerd in not... Fun'.

On Thursday, Charlie and Louis went to thier school, which was Longhill High School of Sussex. Thier first lession was English, which was handy because they brought 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' that they found on the beach to show thier teacher, Mr. Yehar. But in that lession, all is not you seem.

"YE-HAW! Stan, read out your yellow bellie homework!" said Mr. Yehar. Mr. Yehar was a 30 year old teacher who lived in Peacehaven. For some reason he always acted like a Cowboy, and always wore a Cowboy hat. Stan, this little weasle of a boy standed up, with his home work and started to read it.

" My... My l... Life... St...Started... T... To... G... G... G...Go..." Stan said in a boring and slow way.

"It's takin' too long you yeller bellie vermin! Sit down you tarnation!" hollowerd Mr. Yehar. The bell went and everyone rushed out for thier next lession, except Charlie and Louis. They walked up to Mr.Yehar.

" Charlie, Louis, what do ye want?" asked Mr.Yehar

"Uh, sir" said Charlie. "We found this on the beach." He showed him the Guide.

"Oh, my gosh! Thats the Guide I lost when I went scrolling! I had It since I moved here from Terricon 5! Oh, uh... Opps!"

"Sir, your a..." Before he could finish, a large sound, like a fan fare came on. Then a voice, a strange voice.

"BLAARPLOOBARTSRAEFF!" it went

"Whats that!" asked Louis.

"BHAUWPAOSYSGAEAWARAEARAATSUWGAUWT!"

"Oh, no." said Mr. Yehar. "Kids, hold my hands!"

"What!" said Louis

"Just do it! NOW IN TARNATIONS!" Charlie grabed his handed, followed by Louis. Mr. Yehar put out his thub, which had a gold ring on it. a light beam went flying out of the ring and out of the classroom ceiling and banged on a large yellow ship, which hovered like the way bricks don't.

There was a silence.

There was a large noise.

Then silence.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment