Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

It goes along with my picture that I drew of the same name. But something is different because on this title, I added an "S" after letter. No, none of it is a typo. That's what made more sense. 


Well, I better get on with it, so enjoy! 

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
"I can still sing, right?" asked Mitsuki, right before the voice took her soul. "I guess so but usually remembering what it was like as a human may turn you into a ghost." answered the voice. "That's not true." said Mitsuki, "I helped Takuto not turn into a ghost. He remembered about how he was a singer and that's it. That didn't change him at all. And yes, I also turned him back into a shinigami." "I always knew you had powers within you other than the power to sing out when you have throat cancer." said the voice. "Um....actually I was able to sing because Takuto turned me sixteen. I really loved being sixteen, I look so pretty with blonde hair and who knows what else?" "Mitsuki, it's time for me to take your soul." said the voice, "So, please be prepared. After this, you won't be able to remember much of when you were human but you will remember the ones you knew while you were human. You will still know Takuto and the rest of the Shinigami as well as your grandmother and other family." "OK." said Mitsuki, "But the thing I really want to know most is, will I still be able to sing?" The voice nodded. "You might." said the voice, "And might not. Which one is more important, living and singing or seeing Eichi?" "Eichi." said Mitsuki. "Ok. So I will take your soul." said the voice. That was it for Mitsuki.  Her living that was. 


Dear Eichi, 

I am still coming for you. I am dying so I can be with you. The voice said that you are a Shinigami and the next time we go to Earth, we can hang out together like we did before you left to study in the United States. I love you mostly, that is why I am going after you. The voice says that I might still be able to sing, my dream. So, please, I will not give up on you or anyone because human me or shinigami me, I will still be Mitsuki. My name will just be reversed just like yours probably is. I love you.

-Mitsuki Koyama

Dear Mitsuki,

I am thrilled to be able to see you again but why do you think this is worth it? I'm glad to hear that you love me but once you die, you die. I know that you wanna be with me but what about your family? They love you. 
-Eichi Sakurai 


 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment