Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - BAD ZOOS!

This is mainly my report......I was bored, so umm................yeahhhhh

Chapter 1 - BAD ZOOS!

Chapter 1 - BAD ZOOS!
So what exactly does everyone think of zoos? Pretty, fun, awesome places to take kids on a hot day, where they can lean over the fences throwing peanuts to an elephant. People are so oblivious, do they even know about the kind of things that happen once everyone is gone and the animals are left in the mercy of their horrible, sick, animal blood lust zookeepers?! Well sure, not everyone is like that! I mean really, there are many zookeepers that love animals endearingly and take the job to be with their greatest passion. Indeed there are many zookeepers that would do everything to ensure the animal's health and well being, those ones I do respect, but of course where there's the angels there's also the devils...
You probably thought zoos were fun happy places where all zookeepers would serve the animals on their mighty thrones with slick golden plates (I bet that's what everyone wishes anyways) but no, no. There are some cruel heartless monsters that take the oppertunity of alone time with the animal to do some " special training". Just what do you think that training is exactly? What do they train them with? Love, compassion, encouraging and praising..? Snap back to reality! Monsters like those zookeepers do no such thing, they probably wouldn't know what those words mean for that matter! The monsters train animals with whips, bullhooks, and every type of animal torture device you can imagine! Take some examples: a young innocent elephant by the name of "Rose-Tu" was brutally beaten by a bullhook in an Oregon zoo. She suffered 176 gashes and cuts. Another elephant "Sissy" was to beaten half to death. Her suffering inflicted by an axe handle in the El Paso zoo. Does the inhuman blood lust stop there? Of course not! In the Saint Louis zoo a newborn chimpanze named "Edith" was snatched from her home and shuffled through over five zoo faculties untill she was finally thrown into a small roadside zoo in texas, her key to freedom thrown away. During an undercover investigation at her "home" PETA found Edith living in a filthy slimy concrete pit. All her fur had fallen out, and she was living on dog food. Many zoos even sell animals for slaughter. At the Minesota zoo, over 130 animals were shipped off to an auction house for slaughter. Now do you see? Now do you see what's been going on right under our noses? Doesn't it just make you want to cry..?
I mean honestly, what good do zoos do anyways? I don't think there's any point! We humans know what tigers, elephants, mokeys, etc are! So why do we need to press our noses up the glass walls and metal bar cages just to invade their privacy?! Like really, if you desperately need to see these animals then just take a trip to Africa!
Am I completely against zoos? Of course not! Only some of the murderous zookeepers. In many zoos I've seen the animals relatively happy and healthy, not only do people capture these wonderous creatures to be admired, but the also capture them to save the species from extiction! I know some zoos have captured tigers to save them from dying out, they hope to keep them healthy so they can breed them to populate the species more. In my opinion, those zookeepers should recieve medals. Especially if they're going to let the animals go afterwards. It's people like them that make our world a better place to live in! Now, back on the main subject...
Zoo babies. Zoo babies are amazing crowd-pleasers, but for how long? Only untill they grow up enough and are shipped off to some sort of sick auction house for slaughter! Or brought to a poorly constructed zoo to suffer that "special training" like all the other animals! As baby animals get older naturally, they attract fewer visitors. Many of these precious creatures are sold to a "game" farm where hunters will actually pay for the "privilege" of murdering them! The others? Mostly killed for their meat, or hides: where all "kings and queens" of luxury will gladly purchase.
Out of all of you people, who all supports zoos? Probably about half of you, am I right? Well stop it already! No offence, but the more you encourage them, the more savage they become! We should be supporting places like the International Primate Protection League, the Born Free Foundation and the African Wildlife Foundation. I hope one of these days people of the world will finally realize how unseen they've been all this time, and stop supporting these....animal prisons! I'm hoping people will take this all into consideration and finally: GIVE ANIMALS THEIR FREEDOM!!

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Twilightwolf94 on June 1, 2009, 11:07:31 PM

Twilightwolf94 on
Twilightwolf94I AGREE!!!
(Chases bad zoo keeper shooting him with missiles)

AvatarFanZukoFanTOO on December 10, 2008, 2:35:17 PM

AvatarFanZukoFanTOO on
AvatarFanZukoFanTOOYeah animals need freedom!

P.S

I'm sure you know that hunters are murderors(ignor spelling).
That's why I'm a vegatarian

hawktail on November 19, 2008, 6:28:58 PM

hawktail on
hawktailTIME TO BRING THE PUNISHER AXE!!

Horgh on November 3, 2008, 3:34:10 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

Boo810 on November 11, 2008, 8:31:40 PM

Boo810 on
Boo810No, we humans think that we can mess with the forces of nature, just because we walk on 2 legs, live in houses and have a civilisation, but here's the thing!

"In the future, aproximately 2 billion years from now, some odd creatures run around in the cold wastelands of Nevada. Humans have since become extinct, and life has continued, and benifited, without them."

See!? A real report on what might happen in the future! We have no right to destroy the natural balance of animals!

Horgh on November 12, 2008, 1:47:49 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

Boo810 on November 12, 2008, 1:50:17 AM

Boo810 on
Boo810But it's not right. We've taken advantage of nature. We've stolen it's bounty so our fellow organisms can't survive in the conditions! If your theories are correct, then why do we cure ourselves of virus when we leave animals to die instead of seeking them out and curing them?

Horgh on November 12, 2008, 1:55:51 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

Boo810 on November 12, 2008, 1:59:52 AM

Boo810 on
Boo810Yes, and we humans have survived for years, and we do kill the ones weaker than us, but not always rightly.

For example: The Dodo was hunted down for it's feathers. The Dodos are now extinct.

Dodo feathers are not crucial to humans, and so therefor, we have killed them off only for the benefit of pleasure. Why can't humans understand the main principle of life? Were born, we mate, we die. That's the structure of life. However, humans have complicated this structure by putting unnesessary things in between.

Horgh on November 12, 2008, 2:23:59 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

Boo810 on November 12, 2008, 2:42:53 AM

Boo810 on
Boo810Yes, that's true. However, have you ever thought proparly about those 'things in between'? For instance, why do we use our apparent 'amazing, superior intelect' for discovering ways to improve the life for troubled animals, instead of making 'pleasure devices' such as the new PS3? We should use our knowledge for good, not personal pleasure. Humans (in the majority) are blind to the things around them. Why do we harvest trees? We use the wood to make things such as tables and chairs, where as we did fine withought them millions of years ago.

Horgh on November 12, 2008, 3:05:08 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

Boo810 on November 12, 2008, 3:11:45 AM

Boo810 on
Boo810All I said was we did fine in the past withough tables, chairs, and pollished cabinets. Those things aren't as important as food and water, not even as important as toilets. Yes, we have evolved, like all other animals, but we have evolved into greedy, selfish creatures who feel not pain nor sorrow for the world around us. I praise the ones who respect animals and enviroment, but as I can prove with recent events, today's humans are incredibly inconciderate.

Horgh on November 12, 2008, 3:20:59 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

Boo810 on November 12, 2008, 3:24:16 AM

Boo810 on
Boo810And I have nothing against that. But surely we should use our 'extensive skills' to improve the life of others as well? Surely we should help animals, shouldn't we? After all, we are animals ourselves.

Horgh on November 12, 2008, 3:28:42 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

Horgh on November 12, 2008, 3:52:12 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

Horgh on November 12, 2008, 3:53:57 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

Boo810 on November 19, 2008, 9:37:16 PM

Boo810 on
Boo810Oh no, my friend, I am not ignorant of human suffering at all. You are annoying me now. This topic shall continue no further.

Boo810 on February 1, 2009, 9:28:58 PM

Boo810 on
Boo810Ha! Me gots authority! Whoop! Go me! Go me! Me got THE CYRUS POWER!

Boo810 on November 12, 2008, 3:34:48 AM

Boo810 on
Boo810No, no, no! I'm laughing right now, because your being just plain ignorant! Like 98% of the earth's human population, you aren't understanding of the way that nature's creatures must work together to survive! The strongest creatures shall work alongside others of their kind, where as the weaker ones (including humans) will pair together, for example: Gazelle and Zebra and Wilderbeast, Stegosaurus and Kentrosaurus, Rhino and Oxpeckers. However, as humans, who think they are superior to all, we decide not to work alongside the life of nature. We decide to domesticate animals instead, using them as livestock, or yet another form of pleasure and entertainment. I am sick and tired of listning to you ramble on, and now I shall block you. Have a happy ignorant life.

Boo810 on November 12, 2008, 3:07:28 AM

Boo810 on
Comment Deleted

Horgh on November 12, 2008, 3:10:26 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

Boo810 on November 12, 2008, 3:12:25 AM

Boo810 on
Boo810I would if I could, but I can't.

Horgh on November 12, 2008, 3:13:06 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

Boo810 on November 12, 2008, 3:16:48 AM

Boo810 on
Boo810Urm, I don't drive. I'm 12. My mum can't drive either, and were a pretty moneyless family.

Horgh on November 12, 2008, 3:18:39 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

Boo810 on November 12, 2008, 3:22:50 AM

Boo810 on
Boo810...Pardon?

pixiepumpkin on November 3, 2008, 5:48:36 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkin......PETA? Really..? Hmmm.... Well all I did was check with what it gave me refernce too!

Animals are God's precious creatures that should never be harmed! ....Maybe I agree with zoos that actually take care of them, but there are some zoos that don't! Some actually harm the animals, and I don't like that at all! Sometimes I find nature unfair, but like I said in the report...I don't hate zoos all together! Only ones that harm the animals in any way.

Yes, I know I have to live with the fact that I can't save the animals, but I still find it unfair.

Right, the only purpose I find zoos should have is to save the endangered from extinction.

Horgh on November 3, 2008, 5:51:56 AM

Horgh on
Comment Deleted

pixiepumpkin on November 3, 2008, 6:36:43 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinRight! ^^

pixiepumpkin on November 3, 2008, 5:50:13 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinI would have sited my sources, but I exited the link before I got the website adress. ^^"

FuzzyMuffin on November 9, 2008, 8:05:13 AM

FuzzyMuffin on
FuzzyMuffin*Gasp* did all that really happen to them poor elephents?! and that chimp? Do zoo's reall do all this!? AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! i hate zookeepers now! i should get a job at a zoo and give them people a good slap! >:( SLAP, SLAP!! BAD ZOOKEEPER BAD!

pixiepumpkin on November 9, 2008, 8:34:45 PM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinNononononononono! Not all zookeepers are bad! Just the horribble blood-lust ones!

chaos_kitten8 on November 4, 2008, 5:39:44 AM

chaos_kitten8 on
Comment Deleted

pixiepumpkin on November 4, 2008, 7:26:28 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkin...........*sweatdrop* thanks..

Boo810 on November 4, 2008, 5:50:37 AM

Boo810 on
Boo810I AGREE! SAVE THE ANIMALS! SAVE THEM NOW!

Boo810 on November 4, 2008, 5:52:26 AM

Boo810 on
Boo810Me: Save those animals!
Smoke: Yes! Save the bunnies! Wait, save all the bunnies except the ones I'm supposed to assassinate!
Dust: DON'T save the bunnies. You protestors suck eggs.
Me: Ignore them. SAVE ALL THE ANIMALS! SAVE THEM NOW! SAVE THEM! SAVE THEM! SAVE THEM!

AvatarFanZukoFanTOO on December 10, 2008, 2:37:18 PM

AvatarFanZukoFanTOO on
AvatarFanZukoFanTOO*slaps zoo keeper* Next! *slaps the next zoo keeper* Next! *slaps the next zoo keeper* Next!*slaps the next zoo keeper* Next!*slaps the next zoo keeper* Next!*slaps the next zoo keeper* Next! *slaps the next zoo keeper*...

pixiepumpkin on November 4, 2008, 7:26:51 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkin*gasp* We gotta save da bunnies too!!

Boo810 on November 4, 2008, 10:19:28 PM

Boo810 on
Boo810Dust: KILL THE BUNNIES!
Smoke: You ARE a bunny.
Dust: ...KILL THE BUNNIES THAT AREN'T ME!
Smoke: Tut tut tut. I think animal cruelt is wrong, too. But we have to be mean to Dust.

pixiepumpkin on November 9, 2008, 8:34:03 PM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinNOT THE BUNNIES!!!

Boo810 on November 9, 2008, 9:50:42 PM

Boo810 on
Boo810Me: WE MUST SAVE ALL ANIMALS!
Dust: God. You campainers. All idiots. ¬_¬
Me: Oh, by the way, that's Dust. He's a very mean bunny, so just ignore him. ^^

pixiepumpkin on November 11, 2008, 8:57:29 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinOkay then! Mean ol Dust!

Boo810 on November 11, 2008, 4:41:22 PM

Boo810 on
Boo810Dust: Don't make me kill you.
Me: *scowls at Dust*
Dust: Eep...I mean, uh, I am ashamed. *bottom lip trembles*

pixiepumpkin on November 4, 2008, 7:26:00 AM

pixiepumpkin on
pixiepumpkinYEAH!! A FELLOW SUPORTER!!!

Boo810 on November 4, 2008, 10:18:27 PM

Boo810 on
Boo810I hate animal cruelty. We humans think we can just be like god to them, just because we can walk, talk, and have aposable fingers. It's not fair!