Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Nym meets Zim

This is a IZ story about me as an invader and I''m helping Zim take over the earth <3 So, yeah...~enjoy

p.s Its gonna be a lot more serious then the show xD But, theres still gonna be funny parts in it :P

Chapter 1 - Nym meets Zim

Chapter 1 - Nym meets Zim
"My Tallest!" Nym yelled a little to her Tallest. "What?" Tallest Red asked her. "Invader Zim...He's not a real Invader...Correct?" Nym asked them. "Yeah...why?" Tallest Purple asked her back. "I've waited long and trained hard to become an Invader.I always wanted to destroy planet earth," Nym told them. "You can help Zim on his attempts at taking over planet earth," Tallest Red said to her with a smile on his face. "Heres you're ship," Tallest Purple said as he gave a ship to her. "Thank you so much!" Nym said very excitedly. "Have a save trip!" Both the Tallest Purple and Tallest Red said as she flew off.

***


Ah, here it is! We made it Jen!" Nym said to her robot assitaint as they landed in front of Zim's "House". Nym nocked at his door. "Hey, are you home? I just moved in here," Nym said. Then Zim answered the door. "Yes?" Zim asked Nym. Nym at the time was in her dicise of a human. She then turned into her Irkan form. "*gasp* Your Irkan too!" He said to Nym very suprised. "Yeah, and I'm here to help you take over this planet...The Tallest sent me...So I could be with you..." Well then you can help me," Zim said to her as they walked in to his "house"

To be continued...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

IndyGirl on February 29, 2012, 12:24:01 PM

IndyGirl on
IndyGirlIt sounds good so far