Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Enter The Gardian!!

This story is totally random b/c It just appeared in mah head so...there!!XP and there's might be some gore I'm not sure yet.

Chapter 2 - Enter The Gardian!!

Chapter 2 - Enter The Gardian!!
"How much longer now??"Ahk asked."Aeon has been running for a while now..."
"Not much longer now, Kid"Aeon said.
Ahk opened his mouth when he got thrown off Dominic's back.
SPLASH. Ahk fell into a channel, full of water.
"Dominic! Why the hell did u do that?!"
"You're getting too comfortable with the boy, master..."Dominic said.
*splutter*
"What was that??"Both asked.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING UP THERE?! HELP ME, YOU IDIOTS?!"Ahk screamed.
Dominic peered down and saw Ahk trying to climb up the wall of the channel.
Dominic said"That's not the nice way to ask us of our help, child."
Ahk glared to Dominic and said"I think there's something down in the water.."
Right. On. Cue.
ROAR.Splash!!
A huge snake with a strange pattern on its body.
Aeon measured its size."It gonna have to be about 50 foot or so."
Dominic had seen these kinds of snakes before and said"You're right, master"
Aeon unsheathed his sword, Thunder sword, and jumped to meet the demon snake.
The snake opened its mouth and-SCREECH!!!
It's the horrible sound ever to exist upon the damaged Earth. Aeon got on the snake's head and tried to plunge his sword in the snake's head but it moved.
"Damn, I forgot how smooth those scales are...how am I supposed to kill this thing?!"Aeon thought.
"I am the defender of justice!!"
"huh?""Who's there??"
"Do not worry! For I shall save you from that vile creature! My name is Gardian, remember this, you vile creature!"
"oh boy.."Aeon thought."Now what? Flying dogs??"
"ahhhh!!!"Gardian screamed."Die at my hand!!"
SWISH. SPLATTER.
Aeon was shocked at how easy he killed the snake. Suddenly Aeon grabbed Gardian and jumped off the head.
"I thank you, civilian, for helping me."Gardian said.
"Listen up, Kid, I'm older than you so cut the crap and come back to your senses."Aeon said, rather angrily."But thanks for killing that snake so do you want to come with me?"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animehieikakashi on April 28, 2008, 5:16:48 AM

animehieikakashi on
animehieikakashiawesome chapter and im in it yah