Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Creatures

Awesome!!!!!!!

Chapter 1 - The Creatures

Chapter 1 - The Creatures
In the Far reaches of the solar system, Pluto is the last planet. There are the five moons of Pluto; two of these moons are at war with each other. One of those moons is where I make my home I am the princess Popgirl, Princess of Popil, the fifth moon of Pluto. Right now we are at war with Animalilia third moon of pluto’s and I’m going to lunch. I’m so joyful, I burst out singing. Suddenly all these little puffballs, who look very strange to me, come and gather around me. I’m startled at first, because animals are banned from Popil, but then I am overjoyed. I start playing with these cute, strange things. Then a guard appeared to escort me to the castle telling me that the queen has sent for me. We walked from the courtyard to the throne room where the queen was waiting for me.
“Good afternoon my mother” I say to the queen. By the look in her eyes I can tell this is not a friendly meeting. “Why have you sent for me”?
“I have sent for you because of that little escapad in the courtyard this morning” she said to me. You shall be punished for bringing those “things” into the palace”. To the guards she said “Throw her into the deepest darkest dungeon in the castle”.
“No mother please, what have I done they were just friendly creatures”
“No Popgirl” she yelled “those creatures are animals, and animals do not belong here on Popil” and again she said “Throw her in the dungeon”. The guards grabbed my arms roughly tried to drag me to what might soon be my prison. I was struggling against them “Mother please, don’t do this to me, I will try to control myself”. My mother nodded to one of the guards. The tall guard raised his hand and struck me on the back of my head knocking me out cold.
As soon as I woke up from unconsciousness, I was in the dungeon. I felt cold and alone. It was so dark that I couldn’t see my hand in front of my face. The only light in the barred room was a little moon light coming in from a small window high up on the far wall of my prison cell. I had a feeling of terror, but I knew what I had to do. I stood up, moved my lips and I sang my animal song. Just as I sang I heard whimpering. It came from outside my window. I looked around for something to stand on and saw a straw bed just bellow my window. I went to go stand on it to try and see out the window. I found if I stood on my tip toes I was just tall enough to glance out. When I looked out I saw the Ice barn. In the ice barn I could see those little puffballs all chained up to the walls. So I stopped singing, I had to runaway, but I didn’t no where to go. Then I remember, Simappy, the law there is O’hana, no one gets left behind. So that’s what I was going to do, I was going to runaway to Simappy forth moon of Pluto. There’s just one way do that.
[/color]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mewtwo13 on September 28, 2008, 9:30:27 AM

Mewtwo13 on
Mewtwo13Dude she throws her "daughter" into the dungeon for no real reason. It's kinda weird that animals are banned yet there they are.