Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Beast

Awesome!!!!!!!

Chapter 2 - The Beast

Chapter 2 - The Beast
On my third night in this damp, dark cell, I was vigorously awoken by what sounded like a thunderous roar. This was followed by an ear piercing shriek that split through the night sky. That sound alone could make one go deaf. I gazed out my window but not even the brightly lite clock tower catches my eye. I feel vibrations as if someone had dropped a block of lead from Mt. Solon. I listened harder and I heard the screams of the soldiers engulf the night air. It was suddenly silent, for the soldiers fears were too great, it seemed like they could never win. I should’ve known they surrendered, for they were cowards, like slaves among their master. Out of the frightened flock of soldiers only a few stood, to warn off the enemy. At the corner of my window I can see three frightened amateurs in uniform there fighting a beast. The beast had wings that fly like ten times the size of the queen’s bed, and jaws like the mouth of a cave. The eyes are like piercing stones, one look from them you could die.
After all the soldiers left out of terror, the beast came to my window. I didn’t know what to do, I was scared out of my wits, and then the beast took its claws and started to slash the bars on the window. At first I was frightened, but when the beast cut all the bars off, he bent down and smiled at me. I climbed out threw the window, then the creature picked me up with his tail and placed me on his back. He started to fly higher and higher. Then he said “are you an animialian?”
“No I am not, I am a popiltilan”
“Than how did you call me three nights ago? Calling animals is only for animialians”
“Well I don’t know I was just singing a few days ago and all these puffball creatures come and gather around me.” I say back to the monster. I think I finally understand my power.
“Well here young one, this will make your call louder so the animal can come faster” He hands me a purple horn that look likes it was mad from an elk antler.
“Thank you ever so much” I say to him
“Here you are, Simappy fourth moon of Pluto” He declares to me “and by the way those puffils are safe back on Animalilia, I let them go when I got here”
“Wait, how did you know to take me here”
“You mentioned it in your song” He answers me
“Thank you for bringing me here, and I am Pop-Girl.” I give my Thanks back to him. I am on my way to a new journey.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment