Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Simappy's Happiness

Awesome!!!!!!!

Chapter 3 - Simappy's Happiness

Chapter 3 - Simappy's Happiness
For a few days I have been walking around aimlessly, and everything is unfamiliar. I tried to exchange my Popil Bucks for there currency, but they won’t take it for some reason. I seem invisible to the people, which I don’t get because I heard Simappy was the happy moon. I think I hear voices behind me so I turn around. I see a young boy and his Parents running towards me, I have a feeling that I should go towards them, but I just can’t. I start to shiver as they get closer and I have no idea what to do. I start to cry, then I realize I have just fell onto the ground and being picked up by what seems to be the father, he’s carrying me to his home. I am so tired that even before we get into the house I fall into a deep sleep.
When I wake up, I am in a room full of flowers, it smells heavenly. I get up and realize I have a bump on my head. I can’t get up, everything is to blurry. I see a figure in the doorway, and as it comes closer I can see it was the Mother who helped me yesterday.
“Good your up” She say’s to me “I thought you were never going to wake up.” She hands me a bowl, It looks really good, I taste it and it is so good, I eat more and more. I look up and I see that she is looking at my hand, I quickly jerk it away. “You are along way from home aren’t you” For on my palm I have a mark they give to all the royals they have on Popil.
“I have ran away, for my mother wants to put me in the war” I say to the woman for she looks worried
“ I see, well you my house with us” she answers back “If you promise to do your part”
“I will and thank you, for your hospitality”
“I will go to the Simappy agency tonight” she says. I probably look confused because then she says “The agency will know you are living with us and provide the money because you are from another moon” she looks to me “What is your name and age?”
“My name is….is…Popgirl” I finally say “and my age, I am 14”
“Your Princess Popgirl! I had no idea, I knew you were royal but not the princess” she sounds astonished “We’re going to have to change your name”
“But to what” I ask questionly
“How about Alicia Paige”
“I do love that name”
“Well Alicia Paige, since you are now living with us may you please get water from the well” She asks me “and while you do that, I will go to the agency” she says this as she walks out the door.
I grab the water bucket, and start to look for the well. I still am very tired, and I’m not watching where I’m going. Then I accidentally run into the cutest guy I have ever seen.
“Oh I’m so sorry” he says as he helps me up
“Thank you” I say to him. I start to stare at him, he then meets my gaze. He has the most beautiful orchid eyes.
“What is your name? I’m Avery” he asks me.
“I am Pop…Alicia Paige” I say back. I almost told him my real name.
“Greeting Alicia Paige, may I escort you to where ever you are going”
”You may” I say formally, but I know he knows I’m smitten.
When we get to the well, there are many little Shamus (hummingbird like things). I notice that Avery starts singing to them. I am pressured to start singing, but I can not, for it will revile my true identity. I stand there looking at Avery, with his blond hair and orchid eyes, he is so handsome. I can’t help myself I start singing. When I sing more Shamus gather around us. I sing my heart out, and then I realize Avery has stopped singing and is staring at me.
“You’re a good singer” he says to me
“Thank you” I giggle “you to as well, but I must be going, thank you for making my acquaintance”
When I walk back to the house it is nearly dark. When I walk in Rosalind (the mother) is pacing nervously.
“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!” she shouts to me
“I was getting water from the well” I say quietly
“FOR TWO HOURS” she goes ballistic
“I’m sorry, I met Avery and we were…”
“Wait…whose Avery” she interups
“Avery is a boy I bumped into and we started talking and I didn’t realize what time it was, so I am sorry”
“Well okay I forgive you, but you must treat me with the same kind of respect you give your mother” she informs me “now get some rest, tomorrow is the festival”
I walk upstairs to my flower bedroom, and as soon as I hit the pillow I fall fast asleep

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment