Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Engulfed In Darkness

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 1 - Engulfed In Darkness

Chapter 1 - Engulfed In Darkness
In The Shadows: The Rise of The New Generation
A Fan-Fiction/Story By Aidan Aenima

Prolouge: Englufed In Shadows

As the sky cleared, the bullet in the captain's gun pointed at Jenny's head. She tried to get up, but couldn't from the damage done to her. She tried to rise, but fell. Adam felt his rising sorrow, as the last being on earth that cared for him was about to die. She was about to fall because he entered this city. His guilt grew. He shed a single tear just moments before it happened. The bullet made contact with her skull. Jenny was destroyed. She realized she had to power down inorder to repair enough to do so. She closed her eyes, and then shut down. Adam was devestated. His scar began to osclilate as he shed tears of hoplessness. He had no hope left, as oil spilt from Jenny's body. He had nothing but wrath for the one who supposedly killed her. "Too easy, now for you my mutant child." the captain of the BioForce said as he turned to pull out a knife he planned to throw at the sobbing teen. He threw it, as he cried and mourned. It seemed as time had slowed down as the knife inched for his eye. Inches away from making contact, his head rose a little. "WRONG CHOICE, DR. CONNORS!" said a demonic voice coming from Adam, his blackened scar now scattered across his face, and pure, merciless eyes staring down the captain, as he caught the knife by the hilt. Adam then stood, the shadowy face spreading through his tears across his body till it engulfed him in a dark mist. Death to the captian, was all Adam wanted. He threw the knife, at a speed faster than the eye can see, as it made contact with Dr. Connors's chest. Dr. Connors, the leader of his BioForce team, was then bleeding profusely. Though Adam wanted his blow to kill him, not the knife's. He then lunged at him, with supernatural speed, kicking him into the air. He was now all his. The shadowy aura leaped from Adam's body, and consumed Dr. Connors. Chunks of his flesh were strone out across the front of the school. Adam then woke from his shadowy possesion, and saw the violence he caused. He cried, as the shadow began to unleash a massive cloud of darkness. Jenny began to awaken from her power down, healed partially, though still damaged, as she saw a volcanic blast of darkness come out of the body of Adam. His shadows, flooding as a wave after a hurricane, were rising as Jenny was englufed in the wrath of the great emotion. His eternal torment powered by her own sadness would fuel the monsoon of darkness. The shadowy figures started forming together and blotting out the sky with their bodies. She shot her largest laser cannon at the swarm to open up some light to the city, but the sky kept closing with the dark array of sadness, hatred, and wrath. She would have to resort to night vision inorder to see in the dark. The tension was great, and she did not have time to have a witty comeback or other remark, and she didn't want to lighten the mood. She wanted the darkness to surround her, for it conforted her from her hands, stained with blood. She fought through the waves of shadowy figures, with her vast array of weapons and utilizing her technological improvements, trying to reach the center. A friend in need, an enemy hindering her, and those two things roled into one being, a teenage boy named Adam Willams. His inflamed emotion brought his evolved soul to a uncontrollable point. He could not face his fears. He could only let them release, and with it the shadows englufed the city of Tremorton. The battle had started, and it would end in the death of one of them at the rate it was going. Jenny was fighting to the center, trying to have a happier ending, to the nightmare that had been released. This nightmare, of bloodshed and tears, this nightmare of how much you can lose. This nightmarish land that she felt she created. This nightmare, that begun with a simple birth.....

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeX on June 16, 2007, 4:57:55 PM

AnimeX on
AnimeXoh...

power9x on June 18, 2007, 8:27:44 AM

power9x on
power9xWhy did you "oh..."?

AnimeX on June 18, 2007, 1:53:25 PM

AnimeX on
AnimeXoops1 that's weird what happen to the rest of my comment!?
ah.. what i originally typed was "Oh.. that's a very interesting story..nice job"
sorry 4 the oh.. thing idk what happen :I
um.. suggestions!? I would say spacing out the lines(makes it easier to read
i think) other then that.. it's well written! Great job

little_idiot on June 9, 2007, 9:22:22 AM

little_idiot on
little_idiot... wow

power9x on June 9, 2007, 10:49:37 AM

power9x on
power9xKeep reading, it gets even better!

KidRaccoon on June 9, 2007, 6:12:46 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoon...

power9x on June 9, 2007, 6:15:15 AM

power9x on
power9xWas is really bad, in your opinion?

KidRaccoon on June 9, 2007, 6:17:43 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonNo, I like it. I just don't completely understand cuz I don't watch "My Life As A Teenage Robot" so I'm just working it out in my head. ^^'''

power9x on June 9, 2007, 6:21:45 AM

power9x on
power9xHere's a little breakdown:

Jenny Wakeman, otherwise known as XJ9, is a superhero crime fighting robot with amazing powers and gadgets, but was designed as a teenager. The entire series is about her adventures and stuff with friends, saving the world, school, and other things.

If you want to get aquantied with the series before you read it, goto www.teenagerobot.tk. It has the entire series.

KidRaccoon on June 9, 2007, 6:24:31 AM

KidRaccoon on
KidRaccoonThnx, I think I get I get it now. ^^

power9x on June 2, 2007, 6:56:41 AM

power9x on
power9xI've rewritten the intro, so if you've read the intro before, read it again!