Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - My Life As A Teenage Loser

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 5 - My Life As A Teenage Loser

Chapter 5 - My Life As A Teenage Loser
Chapter 4: My Life as a Teenage Loser

I got up, sitting in bed as my charging finished. I did a few diagnosic scans before I started to get out of bed, yawning at the same time. Atleast I think that's what it's called. Is it called that? Just nevermind. I began to put on my daily armor, not a stylish form of clothing, but the only one's I could wear on a day to day basis, with all the world saving I have to do. Oh well. I suddenly got a call from Mom about some sort of monster thing. I don't really remember, with time they all seem like the same thing, mutant monster this, mutant monster that. I quickly put on my skirt and flew out to save the day again.

I got up, thinking, of the horrid dreams I continued to have. I, though, had hope today. I moved in a few days ago, after I broke out of the asylum, and got a job at a resturant. I had just enough to get this small apartment that I could start up in. A damp room with a window, no locks on the door, acual wood, no one checking on you every 10 minutes, it was hopeful, my ratty, old, and cramped apartment. I got out of bed, using my shadow to dress me. I had my usual attire, jeans, a black hooded fight robe, and my skull T. It was simple, a little dark, but fitting to me. I set my matressless bed up aganist the wall, and practiced my punches. I knew he would be comming soon.

After the mutant thing was subdued, I realized that I was late for school. I flew there as fast as I could. I got there right on time, unfortunately, they weren't that please that I broke down a few walls on my way their. I blushed, as I sat down in my first period English, next to Brad. After a few months ago with a badly ended relationship with Sheldon, I was ready. Today at lunch I was going to ask Brad out.

I was running on my way to school, when my shadow helped pick up some of the slack. I melted through the ground, and teleported to the school. I walked to my first period English class, hoping, yet expecting ridicule.

"Hello class, before we begin another review of the review of the review of the last year material, I would like to introduce you to your new classmate, but since he isn't showing up..." said Mr. Senpel, when he was intruptted by a new kid that burst through the door. "I'm here" he said, panting. "Okay, as I was saying, I would like to introduce you to your new classmate, Adam Williams." he finished. "Adam, would you like to say anything to the class?" Mr Sengle questioned. I tried to listen, but I was trying to put the right words in my memory banks together on how to ask him out. "Well, I was born...in..." the new kid said, suddenly stopping when he saw me, looking at me in a fearful glance. "Acually... I don't have anything to say."

I saw it. It was one of them. One of their kind. Infront of me. One of the beings who killed my mother. One of the beings who made me lose my mind and be trapped in that asylum for 20 long, long, years. It was a robot. As it continued to stair blankly, I looked back with a malice of revenge, a spite of death to it.

I felt a dark stare glance at me when he passed me by to sit at the back of the class. His eyes were not of the compassion he had earlier, the hope, but eyes of hatred. I should expect that of a person though. The only people who accept me for a girl, a robot girl but girl none the less, are Brad, Tuck, Sheldon, and Mom, and they wouldn't know me if I wasn't a robot. I used to dream of being human, but now I realize that it isn't that, it's that I'm different, not normal, human or not. That stare, made me realize that not only that the in crowd hates me, I might be hated by more people than that. My happy mood was restored when I was conforted by Brad from the evil stare.

Look at the fool, speaking to it. In one second, it will make you work as a slave. A slave to its people. It could kill you in a moment if you weren't near witnesses. He said its, name. Jenny, he called it. I would make friends with him, and maybe find out why he had made these foolish choices. I stop thinking for a second, for my headache grows.

Class ends, and I step out into the hallway. Why was he having hatred aganist me, was it because I was a robot? Oh well, I thought, because I still had 3 periods till lunch, and that ment that I could finally ask Brad out. Though then, I heard a noise.

"Get of the ground, wimpy new kid." Don Prima said as I was picked up and thrown at the wall"Oh I like to talk to myself because I have no friends!" said one of the Krust sisters. "Well, I haven't seen your parents either! Are you a little orphan wimp, or a momma's boy that doesn't show his face in public!" the other Krust sister retorted, as everyone began laughing at me. My emotions built when he refired the memories of my mother's death. I held tears back. "Oh, so your are an acual orphan boy, congradulatons kid! Oh, are you emo too, with that hood and shirt? You must cut your self up at night because you can't stand how much of a loser you are! Ha, I'll be nice to ya and pummel you next break!" He made fun of my self mutilation, and made me cry in a corner. It tried to approch me. "Don't even think about it Jenny... don't... even... think... about coming near me. I've... seen what your kind have done, so don't... get... near me you murderous freak! Don't get near me you robot dog! YOU HEAR ME!" I yelled as I sank back into crying.

I was shocked by his reply. Me, a killer? Killing innocent people? What did he mean by my kind? I was intrigued and wanted to apoligize, I didn't need one more enemy in this school. I had more here than in the rest of the universe. I ran to the bathroom and cried though, as I thought this through.

I heard the robot girl's cries. I didn't know why she was crying, for she was a robot. Souless, emotionless beings made to serve, but when given minds, enslave. I thought I had acted too rash, but it was for her own protection. If she set of a rampage of my shadow, we both wouldn't be alive for long. I knew he was coming, the question was when. When would Dr. Connors come to avenge his collegue? When would he come for my head? Why was the robot girl here? I would ask someone who was close to her. Though who? No, not the red head. He would know in a second what happened. Someone else. I then saw someone pass me by, and rush to the bathroom where the robot girl was crying. It wasn't the red haired kid though. It was someone else.

I continued to cry as Sheldon came in to confort me. "Jenny, is that you?" "Yes, go away!" I said while sobbing. "Come on Jenny, why are you crying. I lost my temper for a second. "JUST GO AWAY!!!!!!" I yelled at the loudest amplification as he skidded out of the bathroom.

I saw the other boy slide out of the bathroom, confused and worried. "Why is Jenny upset? She normally doesn't get like this." he muttered as he continued rambling. "I could answer that question." I yelled at him as he walked away. "How?" He asked. "Just meet me after school out front, I'll explain then." I said, as I thought of how to deal with the fight next period. "Well, I don't want to lose my cool out their, which I will. Okay, I'll get it over with right now." I found Don walking the hallway alone. I breathed in deeply and concentrated on my emotion. Feeling it's power, yet not losing control. I gained the shadow's power. "HELLO DON PRIMA, READY TO DIE?" I said in a demonic voice, now fully consumed but controling the shadow. Don turned around as I deleashed my shadowy soul. I told the shadow to eat him clean but one part, with a purpose meant for later.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment