Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Lunch Time

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 6 - Lunch Time

Chapter 6 - Lunch Time
Chapter 5: Lunch Time

Jenny was walking from her 4th period class to lunch, waiting to ask Brad out. They had been out many times, as friends. Though recently, Jenny has felt another connection between them. A connection of increased bonding. A connection of increased eroticism. Love, was what she felt. Though she did not know if Brad felt the same way, or in the same form even. Though on her way, she ran into a large crowd gathered in the hall. She tried to move through the crowd of mourners, including the Krusts, bawling their eyes out, and policemen, and even Skyway Patrol. "Sorry, please don't get any closer!" "I'm passing through!" Jenny retorted as she tried to pass through the crowd. Though she then saw something that quelled fear in her heart. She screamed when she saw Don Prima's bleeding, severed head, as it was in a petrified scream now. Eternally in fear, he died eaten alive. Jenny shuddered to think who could have done such a thing. She quickly stepped back and ran down another hall, searching for the lunch room.

She entered the Cafeteria, and found Brad sitting down at the table in the corner, where he always sat. She took out a can of oil and sat down across from him. "What a day..." Jenny said as she slouched onto the table. She remebered that Brad was watching and she sat up straight quickly. "Yeah, are you still upset about the new kid in first period?" Brad asked, worried for his friend. "Yes and no, I tried to confort him after he was beat up by Prima, but then he just lash out at me saying he knew what "my kind" did and called me a "robot dog". I cried through second period, that's why I missed History." replied Jenny. "Well, I didn't really have to confort him, I mean with Prima and all..." "Wait, what?" Brad asked. "Don Prima is dead Brad, something ate his entire body and only left his still bleeding head. Really disgusting, even for me!" Jenny replied. She kept waiting for the right moment. "Wow, really?" Brad answered, as the bell rang to go to 5th period. As they got up from the lunch table, Jenny asked Brad "Hey, well, could you and me go out Tonight?" Jenny said as she ended it questioning if she used the right words. "Sure Jen, I'm free to hang out today day..." Jenny inturrupted "No, I mean, would you, uh, like to go on a, uh, date, with me?" Jenny said, the best she could, pausing inbetween the unconfortable silence. Brad blushed as the words stung his tounge. He had had a crush on Jenny long before now, just about after Jenny broke up with Sheldon, he started to see a more feminine side, and a more attractive side to her, so naturally he said. "Well, uh, um I mean, uh I don't know, but uh....umm....". Though just then, Jenny lunged forward a bit, and gave the stuttering Brad a small kiss on the lips. He, now totally encompased by the moment, said the only thing he could think of "Yes" and sat their dazed at Jenny's sudden actions, as he saw her dance around cheering that she got a date with him as she hopped to her next class. He then fell over and fainted.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment