Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Peacemaker

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 9 - Peacemaker

Chapter 9 - Peacemaker
Chapter 9: Peacemaker

Jenny was crying at the lunch table, emptying out her emotion memory banks. "Just..just, why? Why didn't he fight it! Why did he chose to die!" Jenny continued, still shaken by the death that still trembled her to her knees. Brad was also upset, though keeping his cool to support Jen. "It's okay Jen, it's okay. I don't know why, and you probably won't know why either. Though one thing is true Jen, we still have each other, and you'll make it through." Brad said, trying to comfort Jenny. "Okay... I'll stop. We both miss him, don't we." Jenny said, stopping her mourning cycle. "Yea, I miss him too Jenny." Though at that moment, another outcast began to walk to the table.

As Adam entered the lunch room, he would soon be confronted with a thing from the past. "Hello, Loser. Don't move." commanded Brit as he stopped walking, just to not cause trouble. "I know what you did. You killed him. I...know...you did. I can see it in your freaky scar and your loser eyes. You know you killed Prima, you know it. YOU HEAR ME, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU YOU BASTARD!" Adam kept walking, he heard this speech one time before, he didn't need to hear it again. Piercing eyes stared at him as he tried to find a table that was not crowded by onlooking haters. "Great," Adam thought as he found the one table without judging stares "Jenny's table."

"Hey guys, I see your still upset about yesterday." Adam said as he sat down at the table that Jenny and Brad were sitting at. "Go away, Adam. We don't need your hate speeches today." Jenny said as Adam began to get up. "No, it's okay man. Sit down. Brit and Tiff can be tough at times." Brad said as Adam cautiously sat back down. "Jenny, you didn't hear what happened to him before, did you? You left, right?" Brad said, trying to make peace between the two. Jenny nodded as her head was reburried in Brad's chest. "He was captured by some robots, or something and..." Brad said being intrupted by Jenny. "Oh my god, he was a slave of the Cluster, weren't you, Adam?" Adam continued. "Well, I didn't know what they were called, but I did know they enslaved me and my mom when I was 5. I was put to work right after that, and after seeing that many robots killing that many people, it gets to you. Then, when this robot named Vexus decapitated my mom, it was....." Adam stopped when a sudden pain rushed to his scar. "What, what was it?" Jenny questioned, as Adam began to reply. "Sorry, my scar hurts when I talk about that. I just lost it. I began to lose hope till I escaped a few years later." "Wow, well we all are going through some rough times, so why don't we be friends through it? Are you okay if we hang out with Adam for a while?" Brad said, continuing the peace making process. "It'll be hard, but sure, I'll do it." Adam smiled when he heard that, being given a second chance.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dragonmaniac25 on July 12, 2007, 8:34:35 AM

dragonmaniac25 on
dragonmaniac25i am da 500th reader! woo hoo!

sry, being so busy i really haven't had the chance to really sit down and read it, and now i cant stop!

(but i will soon cause i have a horseback riding lesoon to go to...again) bye! ^^

power9x on July 12, 2007, 8:38:31 AM

power9x on
power9xYeah! 500! The prize is, well, I forgot. I was going to have a story request, but you already are an awesome writer, so I don't know if that'd be sutiable. I've faved your stuff, so I can't really do that, and I suck with art requests. Also, I'm broke, so I can't really buy anything. How bout, a :)? If you want a story request or trade seriously though, I'll do it. But, just saying my prizes don't really apply at the moment. Well, thanks for reading this story! Every view on this story is like a child to me, or something like that. Bye.

dragonmaniac25 on July 13, 2007, 9:10:54 AM

dragonmaniac25 on
dragonmaniac25hehe! (evil idea brewing) I believe you need more pictures so im going to request an art trade! actually whatever i draw is going to be for your contest for a scene in your story! (thnx 4 the (:) (: <3

power9x on July 14, 2007, 2:06:32 AM

power9x on
power9xCrap, I was too embarrased that I was asking for fanart of fanart that I got rid of the contest, though I'll bring it back just for you. Peace.