Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Rise of The Shadow Ghost (Censored)

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 11 - Rise of The Shadow Ghost (Censored)

Chapter 11 - Rise of The Shadow Ghost (Censored)
Chapter 11: Rise of Shadow Ghost

"Adam, you want to go see a movie with us later?" Jenny asked as school just let out. It was just 2 weeks after Jenny & Adam became friends, and he almost filled in the friend side of Sheldon. Though he could never fill what Sheldon left, he was still a good friend and a loyal one at that."No, I've got plans tonight, just going to stay in." Adam replied. He really had nothing to do, but he had some pent up feelings he had to release in a safe place, so he couldn't really go see a movie. Besides, he would probably be going to a romance movie, and since he had no date, he'd probably be a 3rd wheel. "That's okay Adam, just I'll have a little more personal date with Jen tonight." Brad said as they soon entered a deep kiss. "You guys!" Tuck said out of no where, commenting on their kiss. "Tuck, why are you here? Your not even near school and/or home!" Brad remarked as Tuck began to get annoyed. "I need a ride to my Oboe practice, could you give me a lift?" Tuck asked quickly. "You guys, I'll take care of it." Adam said before Brad could say a word. "I just need some directions, Annoying Runt, can you get me there?" "Well...." "Good, were going" Adam said as they got into his car. "See ya another time, lovebirds!" "See ya Adam!" They both said as they entered another kiss and flew off into the distance.

"Runt, I got to pick up something from home first before we get there, okay?" Adam said as he drove Tuck in his 2046 Camry Convertible. "Boy, your car is crap, man!" Tuck replied. "Shut up kid, were here." Tuck noticed the rundown buildings, heard gunshots in the distance, looked at poor people shaking their clothes out of a window. He noticed the small apartments, dark streets, and homeless littered about. He waited in the car, nervously, awaiting Adam's return. "Hey runt, I'm back." Adam said, now holding a electric guitar and an amp. "Why do you have that stuff?" said Tuck, as Adam began to put it in the trunk. "I need to get some cash, don't ask anymore questions." Adam said, shaking a fist infront of Tuck. "Okay, touchy touchy.."

After Adam dropped off Tuck at his oboe lessons, he went to play a few rifts for some spare cash. He would need it, if he was to survive. His job gave him enough to get an apartment and food, but power? What about his car, which though crap, was still expensive with 0 dollars to start with? He, though, noticed something that day that would change the path of his life forever. As he played the guitar solo from Master of Puppets, he saw someone. A 5 year old girl, standing in the street. An innocent, happy girl, with pigtails, waiting for her mom who just ran in to get some food for the home. She stood there as a tear came to Adam's eye from her innocence. Suddenly, a black man caught her in a bag, and ran into an alley at breakneck speed. For some reason, he was the only one to notice, or atleast care. She came out of the alley, with a sign that said $3 on it, and a liqu.... Adam shuttered when he thought of what happened. Finally, when her mom came out, she was shot in the head. No one, still, cared. Adam was enraged at how people would not accept that crime existed. He ran back, with his money at hand, with his guitar and amp, and knew what he had to do. "The shadow ghost is needed again." he thought as he ran too his apartment.

"I haven't worn this costume since I was on Cluster Prime, as Jenny called it, have I shadow?" the shadow nodded no as he picked up the box. "Thanks for hiding it man." Adam said, speaking to the shadow being spinning around him. He picked up a sleek black suit, with pores in the whole thing, that would let out his shadowy smoke. It had 2 kitana's in the back of the suit, in their sheithes. They were almost invisible, unless seen at a certain angle. Each had a hollow opening that the shadow could channel through. The hilts were both dragons, shaped of the circuitry that he made the sword out of. "Robots..." he thought as he pulled the swords out. He put on his mask, a steel mask shaped to his face. The mouthpiece would filter the air between the smoke and oxygen, so he could breathe. Though a mesh covered it. The one area where he was totally not in steel was his left eye, and his scar, the source of his power. Over that, he put on a special cloak, a cloak that looked like the reaper's robes. It was for show mostly, but it also channeled some fear into the opponent, giving him an advantage. He pulled out his Kitanas with lightning speed. "Jenny, you take care of a lot." he said to himself as he looked in the mirror. "The shadows though, in them, you miss alot. The city has much more darker, more sinister problems than you may know about. I'm here to pick up what you have left off. To protect the weak, and punish the misguided. You save, I protect. No use in my powers going to waste." He finally put on the helmet, and allowed his shadows to consume him into a ghostly form. "LET'S DO THIS!" Adam yelled demonicly as he flew through the ceiling, searching for the sinner he would quench.

"You goina get a cap in yo @$$, dog!" The pimp said to his captive. She was captured a few hours ago, her family just moving into the neighborhood of Tremorton. She was walking home when 3 men captured her and bound her. She was crying profusely, helpless like a kitten. "No...please! Don't make me! Have mercy, I'm only 16!" The tied up young blonde said to him, begging for mercy, tears streaming down her face. This enfuled the pimp's domination. "Beg, you just a hoe. You won't get anythang anywha dog! ." the pimp said. Though before he had her on his body, he saw a shadowy figure in the alley way. "DARRIEL JOHNES, YOU HAVE SINNED! RAPE, PROSTITUTION, SELLING OF ILLICIT DRUGS, YOU ARE READY TO BE CONDEMMED. YOUR ACTIONS HAVE TAINTED THE EARTH. THOUGH I GIVE YOU ONE CHANCE OUT OF THIS." Adam said as the pimp was backing up in fear of the shadowy figure. He had smoke coming through his whole body as he stepped through it, and more generated, continuing his mysteriousness. He pulled out his swords, and walked slowly up to him. The pimp's heart beat started to skyrocket, him firing random shots and yelling. "GET AWAY NIGGA! GET AWAY FROM ME!! DIE DIE DIE!" the pimp yelled. Adam stood still, one shot headed directly for his left eye. It inched closer, as the pimp was standing still and the blonde was watching the battle, still dripping tears, hoping that the shadowy figure wouldn't kill her too. The bullet, about to penetrate through Adam's skull, was suddenly caught by Adam. Easily, nonchalantly, almost like he already knew that that wouldn't work. "WRONG MOVE, GAME OVER, dog!" Adam yelled as he dashed at the pimp. The kill was quick and painful. One sword, went straight through the pimp's forehead, with a chunk of his brain. The other went through his heart, still beating, it was bleeding profusely. The blonde started to run away while the kill was being made. "DON'T MOVE ANYMORE..." Adam said and the blonde stopped dead in her tracks. Adam lost his smoke and took off the metal mask, and pulled down the cloak's hood. Showing his kind face, he said "Bound, and upset is not the best condition to be in being on the streets." as he cut her binds. "Here, I'll get you home."

"So, you go to Tremorton High?" asked Adam as they were flying to her house. "Actually, I'm starting tommorow. Just moved in. Wow, this has been the craziest day. I'm glad it ended on a good note." she said as they got to her house, on the richest end of Tremorton. They slowly landed at her window, as Adam let her in to get redressed. After she got dressed, she threw Adam back his cloak. "So what can I say to you if I happen to see you again?" Adam said, now looking at the fully dressed blonde. "Just call me Ashley. Though what should I call you, mysterious hero man?" Ashley answered. "You may as well start calling me freak, everyone else is." Adam said, as they both laughed at the comment. "I think your amazing, somewhat creepy, but amazing." Ashley and Adam leaned in and had a quick kiss. "Just say hi, I'll know who it is. You'll probably be friends with more popular people than me, being in the rich end of town..." Adam said, being intrupted by Ashley. "Actually, I've never had any friends for long. My dad moves a lot, being a scientist and all. Me and my mom just moved in two days ago, after he got the house ready weeks ago. He's been acting weird recently. Oh well. Well, what are you called again?" He was gone when she looked up, but the note answered all her questions. "A friend" was what it said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment