Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - The Freakshow We Call Home

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 12 - The Freakshow We Call Home

Chapter 12 - The Freakshow We Call Home
Chapter 12: The Freak Show we call Home

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Ashley said as people passed her by, leaving comments like "Get away, loser." and "No, stupid preppy girl.". Though she felt hopeless on her first day at the school, she saw a familiar face. "Hello Ashley." Adam said to her as she noticed he was the same kid who saved her last night. "Hello, friend." she said as she smiled remarking the note he left her last night. "Well, you already know me, so why don't I show you the rest of the freak show we call home?" Adam said as they both laughed a little bit. As they entered the building, they saw the Krusts "Those are the Krust twins, stay away from them. They just are bullies with no respect for anyone but themselves. They are more conceited than anyone else on the planet." As they continued through the hallways, Adam showed Ashley all the people he knew. From Jock to Geek, he didn't leave out one person, save Don Prima and Sheldon. He didn't have to bear her with death this early in the day. "Finally, we will have Jenny and Brad, if I can find them. Nevermind, you probably are freaked out enough about me, that meeting my friends would freak you out even more." Adam said. "It seems everyone is caught up in popularity and their niche around here, just the superficial group that I would expect from your description!" They both laughed at Ashley's cynical remark. "I like the weird, the strange, the creepy. I'll be okay if your friend's are into aliens, or aliens even." Ashley said. "Okay, you guys can come in now!" Adam said. Suddenly, Jenny and Brad burst through the ceiling of the school. "Why were we floating during all of homeroom again?" Jenny asked. "You guys, meet Ashley. I meet her yesterday after school, and she's even newer than I am to the city. Ashley, meet Brad and Jenny. Jenny, is the robot. Brad is the delusional kid next to the robot." "Ha ha Adam." Brad said sarcasticly after his comment. "Wow, it's nice meeting you Ashley!" Jenny said cheerfully. "Nice meeting you too Jenny. So, when do we go to class, Adam?" Ashley said. "In about, -15 minutes ago...." Adam said as they all dashed to their classes.

Lunch time came around, as it always does, and the 4 of them were sitting at one table. "So, where are you from?" the eager Jenny asked Ashley, the first normal female girl to ever be friends with Jen. "Well, I was born in Ohio, and the last place we lived in was right outside of here, like at some secluded small town. Forgot what it was called...." Ashley continued as Adam noticed something very disturbing. He saw the man that vowed vengeance against him the day that he left the asylum. He saw the man that created the records of doom and despair that would fill his life. He saw Dr. Connors walking up to his table. He ran, out of pure instinct, to a safe place for the next 10 minutes. "though then I lived in, hey, where did Adam go? Oh well, wait, where's my lunch?" Ashley said. "You forgot it at home, sweetheart." Dr. Connors said to Ashley, holding it in his hands. "Thanks Dad." Ashley remarked.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment