Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Jenny's Path To Revenge

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 13 - Jenny's Path To Revenge

Chapter 13 - Jenny's Path To Revenge
Chapter 13: Jenny's Path to Revenge

3 Weeks Later...

After school, Jenny went home as usual. It was a Monday and after a History test, she was worn out for the day. She just plopped herself down on her bed, turned on the TV, and grabbed a can of oil. She started flipping through the channels with her arm, which had transformed into a universal remote. "MTV, VH1, Nick, Comedy Central, MTV2, ah! why do I only get basic cable! Wait, what's this?" She flipped to the Fox local news, and a specific story that was on caught her eye. It was about a new super hero in the city, that was stopping crimes in the ghetto area of Tremorton.

"Local Area Sky Patrol are baffled by what seems to be a mysterious vigalante with superhuman powers. Unlike other superpowered teenager, XJ9, he is fully humanoid and much more mysterious. Though his trail of crimes stopped is also paralel with his trail of murders of these crimminals. Here are some snapshots of the bodies he has left behind." Jenny saw the horrificly mangled bodies, with subtitles based on their crimes. She, though offended by the violence, was intrigued by how each kill seemed to match the person. While a drug dealer was only stabbed, a serial killer was devoured. "Devoured..." Jenny thought, thinking back to the day Don Prima died. "Various Sky Patrol and local police are baffled by his dissaperances from the crime and also his ablilty to keep his victims linger for a few minutes, hours beyond death, wishing to return."
Jenny's eyes opened as she began to grow hatred for this masked man. "He...killed....Sheldon." she finally said before listening intently again.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment