Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Ashley & Adam's E Night (Heavily Censored)

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 14 - Ashley & Adam's E Night (Heavily Censored)

Chapter 14 - Ashley & Adam's E Night (Heavily Censored)
Chapter 14: Ashley & Adam's Erotic Night

"Police are currently baffled by his smoke that seemingly generates from his body. Though police claim that he is of good purpose, the level of violence will put him up for arrest. Fox 5 news." As Ashley and Adam were in Ashley's bed, both dressed for the moment. "Well, there is my 10 seconds of fame!" Adam said as they sat there, looking into each other's eyes. They both laughed as Ashley then said, "Well, I know my hero did what he had to do. So, why I invited you over here was because...." Ashley said, her because drifting into silence. "Why, we've been going out for 3 weeks, and are you now breaking up with me? I know that it is a little soon, just give me another..." Adam's plead was inturrupted by Ashley's comment. "I'm ready.... for all of you." Adam was shocked, her being ready for this step. He got out of the bed, and looked into the mirror. "Well, are you sure? Are you still confortable sexually since the incident 3 weeks ago? I mean.." Adam was once again inturrupted by his girlfriend. "That day, I was bound, unfree, unsafe. Though when I'm with you, I feel, happy. I never felt really happy, when my father started losing his temper with me, and the world. He at first just yelled that it was my fault that he hadn't gotten far on his evolution of humanity project, since his collegue died a long time ago. He says it's my fault that we are always moving, and that mom died. Sorry I lied to you about that, I just didn't" she was intrupted by him, saying in unison "feel I could without pain." Ashley blushed a bit and continued her sad tale. "Though, it got worse 5 weeks ago. He started beating me, first punches, now whips." Ashley pulled her scars up from her back. "He says that I'm lucky that I'm not on the streets now, selling myself and my body. Though, I acually have you to thank for that one, Adam. Though, when I'm with you, I am safe. Not only by my body, but my emotions. I feel that I am, well, crossing the same path as you. I feel that, we both can share true sorrow, and true darkness. Yet, you have had it worse than me, I know, though we both have had death follow us. You are the only one that I can feel that way with. Your, my shadow, protecting me. Like your shadow does to you. Each one of us needs someone to lean on, I want all of it from you. I am ready." Ashley said as she finished her monolouge. "Well, I have to tell you something before we start. I am not just a human, as you know, though some people want me for not being that. They have hunted me all my time on earth, and in turn, vowed to kill me, and anyone who gets near me. If you know Sheldon, the kid who I first met in Tremorton, he didn't kill himself. He was shot, through the skull, by a bullet headed for me. Do you realize how amplified this may be if you do go all the way with me, don't you?" Ashley nodded and replied "I'd rather die than live in fear. I love you Adam, and I always will." They looked into each other's eyes and cried a bit, each feeling safe. "Are you ready to feel me Adam? Are you ready to taste me? Are you ready to fill me?"


[SECTION OMMITTED BY CENSOR]
(To read uncensored chapter, goto my Fanfiction.net)
[SECTION OMMITTED BY CENSOR]


"Wow" they both said in unison. "that was great..." They kissed each other, and both said goodnight. Though the story would not end. Though she had not been impregnated by his juices, she had been infected. The next morning, her scars on her back glowed black. She was turning into a 48.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment