Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Obsessive Paranoia

Draft 2 Coming Soon.

Chapter 15 - Obsessive Paranoia

Chapter 15 - Obsessive Paranoia
Chapter 15: Obsesive Paranoia

Jenny sat in her room, linking the events in her head. She sat there all night for the past 5 nights. She couldn't help but think of a way to take revenge on The Shadow Ghost. She was linking the events between Sheldon and him, and their timelines seemed to parallel. Why, was the question. Why did he want Sheldon dead? She thought and thought, thinking of the possible explinations for his reasoning behind it. She came to a conclusion that she did not want to reach. Sheldon tried unsuccesfully to kill himself after she broke up with him. After Jenny saved him though, they were no longer in the past. Though maybe he was trying again, and that was a sin according to the Ghost Shadow. Jenny put that down as the motive. Who. was the last question that needed to be answered. She tried to cross refrence the apperances with other's schedules. She didn't have any luck whatsoever. She realized she'd have to find him, though she would need to find out his weak point. Days without sleep or outside contact continued as she reviewed the fights that were caught on tape with the GS. Brad had tried to speak to her, so had Dr. Wakeman, but it was no use. Jenny was losing her mind in the mystery. She needed answers, and now she was trying to obtain them. She worked through night and day, having to resort to electronic stimulation and chemical stimulation to awake her without charging for days. She could not sleep, she could not rest. She had nothing on her mind but revenge. That caught the attention of a particular human, called Dr. Connors.
\

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

power9x on June 2, 2007, 4:10:57 AM

power9x on
power9xThis section is highly, well, adult. I ommited this partially to allow for a more appropriate version and to follow the rules of this site. Okay, I'm done. Comment!